Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wiki Leaks releases Crooked DNC files. Hope they release the Crooked Hillary emails

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    Translation : "Everybody who is poor is lazy!"

You're getting stomped at the polls in November and no amount of temper tantrums or patently false rhetoric is going to stop it - That's why you're really mad.
    I thought the polls were relatively close atm? I wouldn't underestimate Trump tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype job View Post
      I thought the polls were relatively close atm? I wouldn't underestimate Trump tbh.
      They're nearly even right now, but polls mean **** until the end of August.

Even still, they're not always a reliable means of measuring what's going to happen. See : Brexit exit polling or the 2012 polls a week before the election that had Romney winning when he went on to get obliterated.

Comment

The least surprising leaks are the emails "revealing" that Democrat officials baiscally ghostwrite Politico articles

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          The least surprising leaks are the emails "revealing" that Democrat officials baiscally ghostwrite Politico articles
          meanwhile at the huffington post's editorial meeting...

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

These dumb ****s thought tweeting this picture would show how progressive they are not realizing there is a huge lack of diversity here, what imbeciles.

Comment

Think of how many 40 year old men get their entire worldview straight from that room of ditzy suburban college chicks pumping out mass "feminism, racism, demagogue, racism, hatespew, racism" articles under DNC oversight

That'll be the guy telling you slutshaming and nazism are the world's most pressing issues with a dead serious facial expression

The sheer stupidity of society is more terrifying than any horror movie, any serial killer
              Last edited by ////; 07-24-2016, 02:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

good lord that deserves a thread on its own.

pretty much encapsulates the liberal hive mind:

buncha rich privileged whites trying to be cool with minorities.

to call huffpost and all these newmedia yellow journalism would be an insult to yellow journalism.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
                  The problem Bernie has is that the Democratic party hates his guts. So if he turns on Hillary his political career is pretty much over. He wont be able to run as a democrat anymore.

If It was him I'd be pissed if I saw this.
                  i don't like bernie but if i did it would take a lot for me to still like him after this election. he ran on a grassroots platform against the corporate banks and said hillary was unfit for office but what does he immediately do once his campaign tanked? give the corporate shill who was unfit for office a glowing endorsement. now, in the face of blatant corruption against him, what is he doing about it? nothing. not even a comment. he's a fraudulent coward that defrauded millions of gullible college kids out of their top ramen noodle money. the cuck has no principles.

Comment

DNC media machine has rolled out "The Russians hacked us to help Donald Trump" explanation.

Note that the emails were legitimate. They're not saying the Russians forged them, they're not denying that the DNC controls planted journalists or that they rigged the primaries for Hillary, they're just blaming the leak on Putin as some sort of desperate scapegoat.

If you're a real American you won't read those emails.

Comment

“What’s disturbing to us is that experts are telling us Russian state actors broke into the DNC, stole these emails, and other experts are now saying that the Russians are releasing these emails for the purpose of actually of helping Donald Trump. I don’t think it’s coincidental that these emails were released on the eve of our convention.”

-- Clinton campaign manager, Robby Mook

Even leftist megaphone CNN anchor is talking to him like he's ******ed
                      Last edited by ////; 07-24-2016, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X