Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wiki Leaks releases Crooked DNC files. Hope they release the Crooked Hillary emails

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

The majority of the companies closed up shop and shipped the factories over seas... that's an actual fact.

Especially in Puerto Rico, where there were LOTS of factories.... you can barely find any right now.
    And why was that?

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
      You know your political party sucks when the last time you can recall it lending a hand to struggling minorities was in 1863.
      The three highest-income ethnic groups in the US (Indian, Taiwanese, Filipino) are non-white.

"Struggling" minorities are not struggling. They are loafing off of the welfare state and enjoy a social/legal status best described as indefinite childhood.

The main "Taking down whitey" selling point of your party is utter garbage.
      Last edited by ////; 07-23-2016, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
        The three highest-income ethnic groups in the US (Indian, Taiwanese, Filipino) are non-white.

"Struggling" minorities are not struggling. They are loafing off of the welfare state and enjoy a social/legal status best described as indefinite childhood.

The main "Taking down whitey" selling point of your party is utter garbage.
        Translation : "Everybody who is poor is lazy!"

You're getting stomped at the polls in November and no amount of temper tantrums or patently false rhetoric is going to stop it - That's why you're really mad.

Comment

Translation : "Everybody who is poor is lazy!"

You're getting stomped at the polls in November and no amount of temper tantrums or patently false rhetoric is going to stop it - That's why you're really mad.
          And nothing will change. Lazy people will still be poor. You can't vote reality away.
          Last edited by ////; 07-23-2016, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
            And nothing will change. Lazy people will still be poor. You can't vote reality away.
            No, but you can kill a hateful ideology at the ballot box and prevent it from ever making it to the national stage again.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
              gee i wonder if it has anything to do with hillary's anti-Russian, ******ed neocon foreign policy?

what is it with you and Russia? serious question.
              What's with me worrying about a totalitarian government all but endorsing a US presidential candidate?

Comment

No, but you can kill a hateful ideology at the ballot box and prevent it from ever making it to the national stage again.
                You won't kill anything at the ballot box you lazy bum. Reality will still be reality.

Here's how it'll go:

You'll have a tingly irony butthole for 2 days and brag about "Shutting down that boring white guy, lol even though I'm white, ISN'T THAT HIP?!" I HAVE BLACK FRIENDS GUYS!".

A week later Hillary will be a "far-fight conservative" because she didn't magically swap the financial situations of Japanese doctors and Somali graffiti artists.

By then the transgender thing will be worn out just like the gay thing was worn out and you'll be sitting here swearing you've been onboard with bestiality (or whatever random viral sex topic is in fad) from day one. From day one!!!

That's your entire lazy bum life.

Comment

Time will tell.

I'll still be here on this account after November...will you?

Comment

I do so love how you extreme right wingers always lump bestiality in with matters of consensual sex, though.

Really shows us all what your fetishes are.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      What's with me worrying about a totalitarian government all but endorsing a US presidential candidate?

i think you should be more worried about the other US presidential candidate with actual ties to a totalitarian government. hillary clinton, Saudi Arabia sound familiar?

fitting you'd post something in black and white though. the USSR ceased to exist 25 years ago if you cold war relics weren't aware. Russia didn't do 9/11...or is it responsible for the mess in the Middle East.

Georgia, Bosnia, Ukraine, all these conflicts involve the US one way or another and it isn't because you think putin hates gays. they have a better case of worrying about us than we do about them when our neocon government consistently ****s with countries that border theirs.

Comment

Working...
                      X