Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bringer,you sound like a total pvssy

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
      NA groups can work really well, just in case anyone here is chasing Mr. Brownstone...

I'm going on almost a year and a half of sobriety from the H now...
      Glad to hear this brother.

Comment

not related but went to a funeral this past weekend for a friend who OD'd was 23years old.

But seriously who is raising these new dudes? growing up it wasnt cool to do drugs, drink a lil smoke a lil weed but never get stuck on stupid and never do real drugs, drugs are for weak cowards with no pride or self respect that was the mentality that was instilled into me and my bros and I grew up in a neighborhood where needles used to be thrown on the floor left and right.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR KOVALEV!! View Post
          not related but went to a funeral this past weekend for a friend who OD'd was 23years old.

But seriously who is raising these new dudes? growing up it wasnt cool to do drugs, drink a lil smoke a lil weed but never get stuck on stupid and never do real drugs, drugs are for weak cowards with no pride or self respect that was the mentality that was instilled into me and my bros and I grew up in a neighborhood where needles used to be thrown on the floor left and right.
          Gotta deal with the new epidemic. BTW Ward won that fight.

Comment

what was startling to me was that in the late '60-early '70s
            the clean cut strait kids i went to high school with started getting behind that gay coke sht.
            i could see getting behind junk.
            but that lackey coke sht. ???
            Last edited by STEELHEAD; 12-12-2016, 07:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X