Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hectari goes in on joseph5620 during a rap battle!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
    Oh, you mean when I said "Your clueless guessing about my identity is hilarious?" LOL That's not incorrect. You just keep embarrassing yourself.
    You're one stubborn loser.

Comment

Pacquiao got knocked out cold by a jab.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        Glad to see you finally learned the difference between, "You're," and "Your."

LOL this moron thinks " You are clueless guessing about my identity is hilarious" is correct English. He even tried to edit the comment to change the context.

I guess you're too dumb to realize that people can click the link to see for themselves

Comment

LOL this moron thinks " You are clueless guessing about my identity is hilarious" is correct English. He even tried to edit the comment to change the context.

I guess you're too dumb to realize that people can click the link to see for themselves
          They can click the link and see that you're wrong. I can't believe you're even arguing this. This is too stupid to entertain.

Comment

They can click the link and see that you're wrong. I can't believe you're even arguing this. This is too stupid to entertain.
            "You are car is funny looking" "You are bank account is getting low because of cocaine" "You are brain is fried"...

Unbelievable that this dumb neanderthal is trying to argue that this is correct English

Comment

"You are car is funny looking" "You are bank account is getting low because of cocaine" "You are brain is fried"...

Unbelievable that this dumb neanderthal is trying to argue that this is correct English
              You're honestly confused. Your example is way off. It should have been, "your cluelessness guessing about my identity is hilarious." That's the correct sentence. You butchered the whole thing.

"Your" and "clueless" can't go together. You needed to use, cluelessness. You're honestly ******ed if you don't understand that.

Comment

You're honestly confused. Your example is way off. It should have been, "your cluelessness guessing about my identity is hilarious." That's the correct sentence. You butchered the whole thing.

"Your" and "clueless" can't go together. You needed to use, cluelessness. You're honestly ******ed if you don't understand that.
                You're still wrong and embarrassing yourself. This is sheer entertainment.

Comment

You're still wrong and embarrassing yourself. This is sheer entertainment.
                  So, according to you, "your stupid," is correct? I can't argue with this idiot anymore.

Comment

So, according to you, "your stupid," is correct? I can't argue with this idiot anymore.
                    That's not what I said but you can keep moving the goalposts

Comment

im pretty sure he worded it correctly, but im an idiot so what do i know

Comment

Working...
                      X