Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hectari goes in on joseph5620 during a rap battle!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
      LOL you're trying so hard. Did the cocaine high kick in yet? Why do you blow thousands of dollars a month on coke?

Insecure about yourself?
      Lol I was exaggerating the amount because butler thought $6000 a month was big money. But what kind of loser remembers something so trivial that I said a month ago? Why are you memorizing what I said Phaggot? Insecure people don't admit their vices, insecure people do hide their race though. What are you so ashamed of? You're not the first loser on here to refuse to say what race they are and none of them were what they were claiming to be.

Comment

Nah Hectari can't even string 3 coherent sentences together online, let alone in person.

Comment

Keep telling yourself that. You don't see me having a meltdown for being black. You're only 1/4 black but that's too much African DNA for you to feel comfortable.

Your lame attempts at trying to figure out my identity is so off that it's funny. Keep it up.

Also, I never had a Conner McGregor avatar. That's a lie
          ohh yea now you black huh?

you aint fooling anybody you calabasa cracka.

go do some taxes b*tch.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Lol I was exaggerating the amount because butler thought $6000 a month was big money. But what kind of loser remembers something so trivial that I said a month ago? Why are you memorizing what I said Phaggot? Insecure people don't admit their vices, insecure people do hide their race though. What are you so ashamed of? You're not the first loser on here to refuse to say what race they are and none of them were what they were claiming to be.
            I already said what my race is but you're too slow to figure it out The fact that you assumed that I'm white confirms how bigoted you are. I just let you hang yourself with your ignorant assumptions because it's funny.

The funny thing is everyone that you have beef with is either what you perceive as "black" or in your words a "wiggger." That's speaks for itself lol. Still think Obama is a muslim?

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
              ohh yea now you black huh?

you aint fooling anybody you calabasa cracka.

go do some taxes b*tch.

Been black all of my life. Both parents are black too. None of that 1/4 stuff lol.

Comment

I already said what my race is but you're too slow to figure it out The fact that you assumed that I'm white confirms how bigoted you are. I just let you hang yourself with your ignorant assumptions because it's funny.

The funny thing is everyone that you have beef with is either what you perceive as "black" or in your words a "wiggger." That's speaks for itself lol. Still think Obama is a muslim?
                Joseph how come everyone is a bigot or racist except for you, what makes you any different?

please explain logically without name calling or throwing out racist, bigot, etc.

im willing to listen to your reasoning.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Joseph how come everyone is a bigot or racist except for you, what makes you any different?

please explain logically without name calling or throwing out racist, bigot, etc.

im willing to listen to your reasoning.
                  LOL I'm not willing to explain anything to a coward who blocks people to avoid getting bit ch slapped.

You're too dumb for me to have a discussion with you. Not interested.

Comment

Glad to see you finally learned the difference between, "You're," and "Your."

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      Glad to see you finally learned the difference between, "You're," and "Your."

Oh, you mean when I said "Your clueless guessing about my identity is hilarious?" LOL That's not incorrect. You just keep embarrassing yourself.

Comment

Working...
                      X