Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do people think its ok to kill black people? WHAT MAKES YOU SAFE???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

Don't resist and don't move and they won't shoot you. 99.9999% of the time.
    Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Originally posted by hectari View Post
    The black guys big mistake is he turned around quick went into his car looking like he was ready to grab a gun, should have said officer my ID is in my car.

Never turn your back to an officer like that. Im careful around police because they are quick to shoot man.
    Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    He was the 0.0001%

Sucks to be him
    Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
    as he said, 99.9999% of the time. you just posted the 0.00001 of the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      And how many times do they confront a black guy and not shoot him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        lol you ran away from all the other discussions because you got exposed and had nothing to say but now you post this.

That video is retaliation for all the BLM inspired murders of cops. Anytime cops are taken to court for shooting someone, their case is always "I thought he had a gun". Well after the Dallas, Baton Rouge and Kansas murders of cops, they have the perfect case for self defense. As I said in the other thread, there will be A LOT more black people shot by cops this year then any other year. BLM have pissed off the cops and now they're gonna pay the price.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
          lol you ran away from all the other discussions because you got exposed and had nothing to say but now you post this.

That video is retaliation for all the BLM inspired murders of cops. Anytime cops are taken to court for shooting someone, their case is always "I thought he had a gun". Well after the Dallas, Baton Rouge and Kansas murders of cops, they have the perfect case for self defense. As I said in the other thread, there will be A LOT more black people shot by cops this year then any other year. BLM have pissed off the cops and now they're gonna pay the price.

"Pay the price"lol what good is that gonna do? You'll start a cycle where killings would just keep on happening.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adonis Creed View Post
            "Pay the price"lol what good is that gonna do? You'll start a cycle where killings would just keep on happening.
            picking a fight with a powerful group in society that happen to also be quite stupid is a bad idea. It's not going to do any good but at this point cops dont even know what their purpose is in society anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
              You let them continue to kill african americans what makes you think your safe? Just because it isnt your race or your hometown. You let them continue to get away with it what makes you think they wont feel they cant kill whoever they want.

Whats gonna happen when they kill your family, friend or somebody in your hometown? But by then itll be too late...

according to FBI statistics,

you're asking the wrong crowd bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                Ran away from some ignoramus named Swizzy? Kid, you don't have the intellect to talk to me about anything. Everything you post is emotional drivel with zero objective facts

I have zero interest in replying to you unless I'm telling you to kick rocks.

Comment

You let them continue to kill african americans what makes you think your safe? Just because it isnt your race or your hometown. You let them continue to get away with it what makes you think they wont feel they cant kill whoever they want.

Whats gonna happen when they kill your family, friend or somebody in your hometown? But by then itll be too late...

I am safe because I am a fuarking ex Ranger 6 year 6 tour war vet who will send shock waves through the earth when I get up in that angus. That's why. Bring it bichos.

Comment

You talking about when BLM was begging people to kill white cops last week?

Or.....when that white cop was shot in the head on Tuesday, dude walked by the car and unloaded 8 shots through the window.

People are killing people man, whites, blacks, hispanics.....the economy is bad, racial agendas are being pushed by the liberal media, liberal ideoligies are being pushed to college kids and racial terrorism is being tolerated and supported by the liberal government leaders.

Unemployment, poverty, desperation, anger, violence, and death is what comes from that. People should now know and should have known from the git-go what the outcome would be. Blame can be tossed around all the way but the mass media is liberal, the government is controlled by the liberals, and America is heading for the dumps fast.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      And how many times do they confront a black guy and not shoot him?
                      Now finish telling us why this shooting was justified because other black men have been confronted by police and not shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X