Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post-Brexit Racism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being labeled as a racist for voting to keep your sovereignty is absolutely absurd. The people doing the labeling and the media outlets perpetuating this bile need to be outed. The race card being played by everyone is beyond tiresome.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      Being labeled as a racist for voting to keep your sovereignty is absolutely absurd. The people doing the labeling and the media outlets perpetuating this bile need to be outed. The race card being played by everyone is beyond tiresome.

we know why MSNBC loves to bring up the race card......

because of repugnant human beings like this.

just like we know why there is so much gay crap on television..

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
        we know why MSNBC loves to bring up the race card......

just like we know why there is so much gay crap on television..

George Soros and David geffen...two of the most vile human beings on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Welsh Jon View Post
          So all the racist ****s have crawled out of the woodwork! I've been seeing loads of stories about racist abuse on social media, but took them all with a pinch of salt. The Remain camp have been sore losers and I was suspicious of such stories circulating.

But yesterday my girlfriend (half-Jamacian) was approached by a complete stranger and told that "I've voted for you to go back where you came from!"

She's from Manchester, what kind of heartless **** would want to send a defenceless young woman back to that poverty struck wasteland!

Another of my friends has told me he has already encountered something similar. Depressing times!
          The parish I live in Jamaica is called Manchester too. When you gonna come save me?

*Jamaican

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
            Not all Muslims and Polish refuse to integrate? No s**t Sherlock, I never said ALL Muslims, but the problem still exists due to overflow and that's why I'm talking about it. Did you expect me to give you the EXACT percent of Polish people who refuse to integrate? Moron

I don't care about none EU migration, I care about EU low skill migration and that will 100% come to a halt, and no we're not going to accept open movement as part of a trade deal, you're a fool if you think that. This country does not need an EU trade deal, the EU is only 20% of the worlds GDP. I don't vote for small parties, I vote for the biggest party, the Conservative party and I have won 2 elections in a row and 2 referendums in a row whilst your leftist parties are destroying each other.

How on earth do you know unskilled migration will go to zero? No one in the Government knows that. Are you privy to more insight? Low skilled migration from the EU may lower, but it's not going to be a totally shut door to any EU person not skilled. We have low skilled jobs our natives won't do. Even intelligent outers recognise that need. Your obviously not one of them.

We don't need a trade deal with a population bloc a 5th of the world population. Our economy would go bust you complete imbecile. Where to begin with you.

You just vote for the biggest or winning party? That's so darn clever. So when Labour come good again as they will one day, you'll vote for them as they're gonna win right? It's like talking to a toddler over here.

I've voted for a few parties because unlike you I vote on reason, logic, and policy. Unlike you that picks a team they thinks will win and basically claims it as there own win.

Thanks for making clear to most on the forum you are not worth taking remotely seriously.
            Last edited by Kris Silver; 06-29-2016, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post

How on earth do you know unskilled migration will go to zero? No one in the Government knows that. Are you privy to more insight? Low skilled migration from the EU may lower, but it's not going to be a totally shut door to any EU person not skilled. We have low skilled jobs our natives won't do. Even intelligent outers recognise that need. Your obviously not one of them.

We don't need a trade deal with a population bloc a 5th of the world population. Our economy would go bust you complete imbecile. Where to begin with you.

You just vote for the biggest or winning party? That's so darn clever. So when Labour come good again as they will one day, you'll vote for them as they're gonna win right? It's like talking to a toddler over here.

I've voted for a few parties because unlike you I vote on reason, logic, and policy. Unlike you that picks a team they thinks will win and basically claims it as there own win.

Thanks for making clear to most on the forum you are not worth taking remotely seriously.
              That's all a load of crap, there are no jobs our natives won't do.

Our economy won't go bust if we don't trade with the EU, the rest of the world is much more important, we'll be better off and the EU will eventually come begging for a deal once they see we don't need them, and that deal won't come with bull**** open borders and bureaucracy. France and Greece will probably decide to leave in the next 2 years, further decreasing the EU's relevancy and potentially killing the entire thing off.

I never said I always vote for the largest party, I was pointing out that my party was the largest party right now after you said I voted for minor parties, stupid. Are you aware that you have a reading comprehension problem? You should go get help with that, buddy.

You vote for whoever gives you the most handouts because you're a dependent lefty Cuck. If you voted for reason and logic then why would people like you argue against Tory cuts when we were going through a recession and had a 156 billion deficit that the Labour party created? I suppose you were so scared of losing your hand outs that you ignored your logic and tried to demonize conservatives by blaming the doubling of the national debt on them?

By the way, the ftse 100 is now higher than pre Brexit levels, so much for that recession all you keyboard economists were talking about. I saw this all along and bought shares, I'll probably sell today or tomorrow for a 3 day £1640 profit.

Comment

Everyone knows before brexit that the UK was a multicultural utopia where there was no racism, everyone lived together in peace and harmony.

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                  Lol so many white keyboard warriors in this thread

It's hilarious, these are the same people who were brought up in their sick religion of abusing kids in churches yet they throw stones in a glass house using silly logic
                  That religion helped build one of the greatest moral systems in the world. In Islam you die when you decide to leave the religion, and women get stoned to death when if they're caught not dressed like darth Vader.

Filth no wonder why our country is going backwards it's you racist that are killing it
                  Liberalism is killing your country

In and out from me. Continue being brave on here kiddos
                  It'd be better if you were just out.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

Im just gonna leave this here
                    Did the last dude before the girl just ****ed everyone's name up on purpose or he's just an ignorant cvnt?

Side note: They all sound ignorant anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      Did the last dude before the girl just ****ed everyone's name up on purpose or he's just an ignorant cvnt?

Side note: They all sound ignorant anyway.
                      eh so what if he didn't pronounce foreign European names correctly? not many in the EU are even aware these people exist or who they are so i give him a lot of credit for that.

of course you think they're ignorant though, you're one of those pro-black posters who sees everything in a racist context.

quick question...were Ancient Egyptians black? yes or no?
                      Last edited by John Barron; 06-30-2016, 03:02 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X