No announcement yet.

Post-Brexit Racism

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post-Brexit Racism

So all the racist ****s have crawled out of the woodwork! I've been seeing loads of stories about racist abuse on social media, but took them all with a pinch of salt. The Remain camp have been sore losers and I was suspicious of such stories circulating.

But yesterday my girlfriend (half-Jamacian) was approached by a complete stranger and told that "I've voted for you to go back where you came from!"

She's from Manchester, what kind of heartless **** would want to send a defenceless young woman back to that poverty struck wasteland!

Another of my friends has told me he has already encountered something similar. Depressing times!

For many people, it's pretty obvious the main motivation for voting leave was anti-immigration, etc. However, this was a democratic vote and should be respected as such and Britain has to make the best of it from here on out in terms of their relationship with the rest of Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Welsh Jon View Post
      So all the racist ****s have crawled out of the woodwork! I've been seeing loads of stories about racist abuse on social media, but took them all with a pinch of salt. The Remain camp have been sore losers and I was suspicious of such stories circulating.

But yesterday my girlfriend (half-Jamacian) was approached by a complete stranger and told that "I've voted for you to go back where you came from!"

She's from Manchester, what kind of heartless **** would want to send a defenceless young woman back to that poverty struck wasteland!

Another of my friends has told me he has already encountered something similar. Depressing times!
      This is much worse than having thousands of white girls raped by pakki gangs for years. Oh the humanity!

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        For many people, it's pretty obvious the main motivation for voting leave was anti-immigration, etc. However, this was a democratic vote and should be respected as such and Britain has to make the best of it from here on out in terms of their relationship with the rest of Europe.

was that really a hot issue?

and they make fun of donald trump with a straight face?

Comment

My house mates mum got aggressively called a paki the other day, it's definitely raising tensions. I mean anyone with moderate level prejudices of any kind is far more likely to have voted out than in. That's just common sense. The ones saying 'protect ways of life' etc. - even some of them are hiding behind harsher racial views.

This racial mud slinging is not good. Not good at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
            This is much worse than having thousands of white girls raped by pakki gangs for years. Oh the humanity!
            I grew up in Birmingham....I'm white I know a lot of Asians....those white girls being raped are nothing more than damaged girls getting pimped....rape isn't consented....girls don't brag about being raped....try living around different races and cultures before you listen to Britain's first....not telling you what's what i just grew up around what you mentioned

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
              I grew up in Birmingham....I'm white I know a lot of Asians....those white girls being raped are nothing more than damaged girls getting pimped....rape isn't consented....girls don't brag about being raped....try living around different races and cultures before you listen to Britain's first....not telling you what's what i just grew up around what you mentioned
              F you cuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                F you cuck.

Hahaha u wish

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  was that really a hot issue?

and they make fun of donald trump with a straight face?
                  It has been a hot EU issue for several years. I'm not sure anyone knows what Brexit means in terms of immigration change in Britain at the present, but there will be negotiations and changes of policies, etc. The UK will get a new Prime Minister before the end of the year too as a direct result of the vote. If the Brits want to remain a member of the EU free trade region they will likely have to accept a lot of EU immigration still. It depends what trade agreements they want and can make with the EU. However, non-EU immigration will likely decrease with time. The thing is, all this could eventually worsen living standards of Brits, because immigrants are more likely to work and pay taxes because they're younger and better educated than the English. EU immigrants are productive. Trade and foreign investment will also fall which reduces UK incomes.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    It has been a hot EU issue for several years. I'm not sure anyone knows what Brexit means in terms of immigration change in Britain at the present, but there will be negotiations and changes of policies, etc. The UK will get a new Prime Minister before the end of the year too as a direct result of the vote. If the Brits want to remain a member of the EU free trade region they will likely have to accept a lot of EU immigration still. It depends what trade agreements they want and can make with the EU. However, non-EU immigration will likely decrease with time. The thing is, all this could eventually worsen living standards of Brits, because immigrants are more likely to work and pay taxes because they're younger and better educated than the English. EU immigrants are productive. Trade and foreign investment will also fall which reduces UK incomes.

i heard steven colbert, obviously not an unbiased source, quote some entity that claimed yesterday saw thebiggest, single day, global financial loss in history. 2 trilli.

let's see what kind of outcomes this thing has that can make up even that one day deficit

Comment

Working...
                    X