• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
    Yep.....at an Indian curry house....talk some more views
    I tried curry once... it gave me diarrhea

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
      That's right, on social media...by SJW's who make story's up for the sake of gathering attention.

The story about your girlfriend was also a load of crap that she made up for attention.
      What does SJW mean? Sorry I don't speak internet douchebag.

I wrote myself that I had my doubts about all the social media stuff circulating, until I heard people I trust confirming it had happened to them.

BTW if you look at my posts in the Brexit thread you'll see I'm a supporter of us leaving the EU. I'm not talking **** cos I'm pissed off
      with the result. I'm pissed off cos the result seems to have brought out all the racist ****s.

Comment

many south Asians I've known hate the British people, yet they want to live here in the UK instead of India, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Bangladesh

I've seen a lot of bullying of old British people by young south Asian men going on

there's a lot of south Asian scams that target the most vulnerable people, especially the elderly

Comment

Originally posted by Welsh Jon View Post
          What does SJW mean? Sorry I don't speak internet douchebag.

I wrote myself that I had my doubts about all the social media stuff circulating, until I heard people I trust confirming it had happened to them.

BTW if you look at my posts in the Brexit thread you'll see I'm a supporter of us leaving the EU. I'm not talking **** cos I'm pissed off
          with the result. I'm pissed off cos the result seems to have brought out all the racist ****s.
          There's all these stories all over social media, but in the age where literally everyone has a HD camera on their phone, none of it is recorded? No video, no proof.

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
            I grew up in Birmingham....I'm white I know a lot of Asians....those white girls being raped are nothing more than damaged girls getting pimped....rape isn't consented....girls don't brag about being raped....try living around different races and cultures before you listen to Britain's first....not telling you what's what i just grew up around what you mentioned
            They were children you imbecile.

Comment

I also think a lot of Brits voted out because Cameron is a wanker

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                The difference is we INTEGRATED. Do you even know what integrating means? It means you don't build your own Muslim ghetto slums in the country that you move to, or try to uphold sharia law on the streets and groom 12 year old's like the Pedofile false prophet Muhammad.

It also means you speak ENGLISH, and actually socialize with British people, embrace our culture and not make your own little reclusive Polish community in each city.

Thank god the flow of migrants is going to come to a screeching halt, they'll now be forced to integrate due to lack of Polish and Muslim people moving next to them.
                I don't to any great degree dispute any of the top part. Why your painting an extreme example and in a thread on Brexit speaks volumes though. I agree there's issues on integration, fine. That doesn't mean it's all Muslims does it. It's some. Just as some natives don't interact beyond a very small inner circle.

Same goes for Polish. Your generalising ways are simplistic and broad sweeping. Yet your arrogance leaves you not considering much of what other info out there presents itself to you.

And how exactly will immigration screech to a halt. If you believe that your a fool, think it's possible an even bigger fool. We've always had control on out of EU migration, we'll likely have to have fairly open movement with the EU still to retain trade deals that wouldn't strangle our economy and poor.

The trouble is with extremes like you and a a few in here (some alts/aliases going on here) is with a democratic vote for numerous parties your ugly small minded views mostly get lost voting for small (and small minded) political parties.

But a referendum you default to what you ignorantly think will rid if the most foreigners, without any grasp of the full facts or realities.

And it's enough to spread some hate and xenophobia to enough others, and tipple the vote to one side. Even though it doesn't deliver what you and a good amount of others hoped and thought it would. Because you're too lazy, ignorant and thick to disect it all rationally and reasonably.

Comment

Eastern european birds are fit though. Sad to see their sexy bodies go though and get stuck with the fatties here

Comment

Originally posted by Kris Silver View Post
                    I don't to any great degree dispute any of the top part. Why your painting an extreme example and in a thread on Brexit speaks volumes though. I agree there's issues on integration, fine. That doesn't mean it's all Muslims does it. It's some. Just as some natives don't interact beyond a very small inner circle.

Same goes for Polish. Your generalizing ways are simplistic and broad sweeping. Yet your arrogance leaves you not considering much of what other info out there presents itself to you.

And how exactly will immigration screech to a halt. If you believe that your a fool, think it's possible an even bigger fool. We've always had control on out of EU migration, we'll likely have to have fairly open movement with the EU still to retain trade deals that wouldn't strangle our economy and poor.

The trouble is with extremes like you and a a few in here (some alts/aliases going on here) is with a democratic vote for numerous parties your ugly small minded views mostly get lost voting for small (and small minded) political parties.

But a referendum you default to what you ignorantly think will rid if the most foreigners, without any grasp of the full facts or realities.

And it's enough to spread some hate and xenophobia to enough others, and tipple the vote to one side. Even though it doesn't deliver what you and a good amount of others hoped and thought it would. Because you're too lazy, ignorant and thick to disect it all rationally and reasonably.
                    Not all Muslims and Polish refuse to integrate? No s**t Sherlock, I never said ALL Muslims, but the problem still exists due to overflow and that's why I'm talking about it. Did you expect me to give you the EXACT percent of Polish people who refuse to integrate? Moron

I don't care about none EU migration, I care about EU low skill migration and that will 100% come to a halt, and no we're not going to accept open movement as part of a trade deal, you're a fool if you think that. This country does not need an EU trade deal, the EU is only 20% of the worlds GDP. I don't vote for small parties, I vote for the biggest party, the Conservative party and I have won 2 elections in a row and 2 referendums in a row whilst your leftist parties are destroying each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                      They were children you imbecile.
                      The pos sweeps it under the rug like it's nothing. That's why social services (or whatever it's called in England) hid it all those years not to "stigmatize" some community.
                      Last edited by Y0@NN; 06-29-2016, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X