• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
    The markets are already rebounding.

my 401K will disagree if you think they're goign to turn around in a day

doubt you even have a 401K, race war.

Comment

Originally posted by Welsh Jon View Post
      Oh yeah sorry I forgot my girlfriend was involved in the raping of white girls. Yeah a half-Jamaican Christian girl is actually heavily involved in the crimes of Muslim gangs. She's lucky she just got verbal abuse.

You utter ****
      Awwww. Did I hurt your fweelings cuck?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        my 401K will disagree if you think they're goign to turn around in a day

doubt you even have a 401K, race war.
        Everyone knows that everybody on the internet is an astronaut / **** star.

Your 401K going down is more good news.

Comment

Originally posted by AD86 View Post
          Originally Posted by Xoo View Post
          This is much worse than having thousands of white girls raped by pakki gangs for years. Oh the humanity!
          I grew up in Birmingham....I'm white I know a lot of Asians....those white girls being raped are nothing more than damaged girls getting pimped....rape isn't consented....girls don't brag about being raped....try living around different races and cultures before you listen to Britain's first....not telling you what's what i just grew up around what you mentioned

12 year old girls getting pimped is as despicable as rape dont try and make it any less so, also the racial abuse is totally wrong and should be clamped down on
          I didn't say 12 year olds....that would be molestation... Don't put words in my mouth to fit an agenda....Jimmy saville was white

Comment

I have to buy you dinner first?
            Yep.....at an Indian curry house....talk some more views

Comment

"Racist" is an interesting word, after all who are the real racists? A person that loves their race, is proud of all it’s accomplishments, wants to live with their own kind and perserve their heritage. Or is a racist someone that is trying to destroy someones heritage through diversity, multiculturalism and race mixing?

Me for starters. Jamaica is a ****hole because it is full of blacks. I don't want them turning the UK into a ****hole as well. Furthermore, I'd ship you to Jamaica as well for either being non-white or burning coal.
              Oh no please don't threaten to send me to a tropical paradise!

I'm white as it happens, not that it matters. This countries heritage has nothing to do with our skin colour. The British Empire spanned one side of the globe to the other and our culture has been enriched because of it. Now we get to drink tea, eat less bland food and tonight I get to fuk a big assed Jamcian girl. Rule Britannia!

Comment

To the dickhead who tried to excuse those pakkis. The girls were children not f-ing adults who aren't legally capable of giving consent. So eat ***** and die you f-ing cuck closet **** sissy.
                So you don't like ****sexuals either haha...can I ask if you have a job

Comment

Originally posted by Welsh Jon View Post
                  Oh no please don't threaten to send me to a tropical paradise!
                  Well you just said it was a ****hole so make up your mind.

I'm white as it happens, not that it matters.
                  It doesn't matter if you're an idiot.

This countries heritage has nothing to do with our skin colour.
                  Race is not just skin color you ****ing dummy.

The British Empire spanned one side of the globe to the other and our culture has been enriched because of it. Now we get to drink tea, eat less bland food and tonight I get to fuk a big assed Jamcian girl. Rule Britannia!
                  Yippie for you. Go move to Jamaica if that's what you want to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
                    So you don't like ****sexuals either haha...can I ask if you have a job
                    I already said I'm an astronaut / pron star.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

Im just gonna leave this here
                      and what's wrong with that?

we all know that's what brexi was really all about.

why in the world would you think overruning your nation with third worlders who practice a vile religion like Islam is a good thing?

Comment

Working...
                      X