Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im just gonna leave this here

Comment

Originally Posted by Xoo View Post
      This is much worse than having thousands of white girls raped by pakki gangs for years. Oh the humanity!
      I grew up in Birmingham....I'm white I know a lot of Asians....those white girls being raped are nothing more than damaged girls getting pimped....rape isn't consented....girls don't brag about being raped....try living around different races and cultures before you listen to Britain's first....not telling you what's what i just grew up around what you mentioned

12 year old girls getting pimped is as despicable as rape dont try and make it any less so, also the racial abuse is totally wrong and should be clamped down on

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        was that really a hot issue?

and they make fun of donald trump with a straight face?
        If there was an English version of Trump right now he would be very popular. We are very good at pointing the finger at other countries flaws, but very rarely recognise them in ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Welsh Jon View Post
          So all the racist ****s have crawled out of the woodwork!
          "Racist" is an interesting word, after all who are the real racists? A person that loves their race, is proud of all it’s accomplishments, wants to live with their own kind and perserve their heritage. Or is a racist someone that is trying to destroy someones heritage through diversity, multiculturalism and race mixing?

I've been seeing loads of stories about racist abuse on social media, but took them all with a pinch of salt. The Remain camp have been sore losers and I was suspicious of such stories circulating.

But yesterday my girlfriend (half-Jamacian) was approached by a complete stranger and told that "I've voted for you to go back where you came from!"

She's from Manchester, what kind of heartless **** would want to send a defenceless young woman back to that poverty struck wasteland!
          Me for starters. Jamaica is a ****hole because it is full of blacks. I don't want them turning the UK into a ****hole as well. Furthermore, I'd ship you to Jamaica as well for either being non-white or burning coal.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
            "Racist" is an interesting word, after all who are the real racists? A person that loves their race, is proud of all it’s accomplishments, wants to live with their own kind and perserve their heritage. Or is a racist someone that is trying to destroy someones heritage through diversity, multiculturalism and race mixing?
            Well, out of the two, its quite clearly the first one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mc,Lovin View Post
              Hahaha u wish
              I have to buy you dinner first?

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                This is much worse than having thousands of white girls raped by pakki gangs for years. Oh the humanity!
                Oh yeah sorry I forgot my girlfriend was involved in the raping of white girls. Yeah a half-Jamaican Christian girl is actually heavily involved in the crimes of Muslim gangs. She's lucky she just got verbal abuse.

You utter ****

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                  It has been a hot EU issue for several years. I'm not sure anyone knows what Brexit means in terms of immigration change in Britain at the present, but there will be negotiations and changes of policies, etc. The UK will get a new Prime Minister before the end of the year too as a direct result of the vote. If the Brits want to remain a member of the EU free trade region they will likely have to accept a lot of EU immigration still. It depends what trade agreements they want and can make with the EU. However, non-EU immigration will likely decrease with time. The thing is, all this could eventually worsen living standards of Brits, because immigrants are more likely to work and pay taxes because they're younger and better educated than the English. EU immigrants are productive. Trade and foreign investment will also fall which reduces UK incomes.
                  Britain conquered half the world without immigrants. We don't f-ing need them. They need us.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    i heard steven colbert, obviously not an unbiased source, quote some entity that claimed yesterday saw thebiggest, single day, global financial loss in history. 2 trilli.

let's see what kind of outcomes this thing has that can make up even that one day deficit
                    The markets are already rebounding.

Comment

Originally posted by AD86 View Post
                      Originally Posted by Xoo View Post
                      I grew up in Birmingham....I'm white I know a lot of Asians....those white girls being raped are nothing more than damaged girls getting pimped....rape isn't consented....girls don't brag about being raped....try living around different races and cultures before you listen to Britain's first....not telling you what's what i just grew up around what you mentioned

12 year old girls getting pimped is as despicable as rape dont try and make it any less so, also the racial abuse is totally wrong and should be clamped down on
                      To the dickhead who tried to excuse those pakkis. The girls were children not f-ing adults who aren't legally capable of giving consent. So eat ***** and die you f-ing cuck closet **** sissy.

Comment

Working...
                      X