No announcement yet.

I feel violated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] I feel violated

Been with my girl for about 9 yrs. Sex has got a little crazy and she been slipping a finger in my ass while i ride her, which is fine by me. Last few days we been at it heaps and **** has escalated quiet quickly. It's got to the point where she bends me over and eats my ass while smashing me with three fingers and jacking me off. Now she's keen as fu@k to smash me with a strap on.
    Every step i take the last couple of days reminds me who the fu@king boss is lol. Im a broken man......

Would you allow this??? Take into account getting caught up in the moment!!
    My ass has really taken a beating the last few days.....

Buy her one of these....although from what you wrote she probably already has one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
      Buy her one of these....although from what you wrote she probably already has one.

Na she hasn't bought the beast yet lol....

Comment

Are you ****in serious? U might as well get a sex change you punk bish

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
          Are you ****in serious? U might as well get a sex change you punk bish
          Thats how i feel.....like we swapped or some **** lol

Comment

time to cut your losses and run

Comment

She wants to buttsecks you. After that it will be a regular thing.

Unless you want to, say no now

Comment

I don't mind when a lady slips her digits in me or even when she tongues my ass and taint, but I draw the line when it comes to the strap on.

If I'm not pounding her ass on the regular then she's not pounding mine. Relationships are all about compromise and communication is key. Just tell about your feelings, brother. If she respects you as a man, then she should know the strap on is off limits.

Comment

If you don't let that girl fuk you in your arse yer a fukin fggot

Comment

Originally posted by Psylence83 View Post
                    Been with my girl for about 9 yrs. Sex has got a little crazy and she been slipping a finger in my ass while i ride her, which is fine by me. Last few days we been at it heaps and **** has escalated quiet quickly. It's got to the point where she bends me over and eats my ass while smashing me with three fingers and jacking me off. Now she's keen as fu@k to smash me with a strap on.
                    Every step i take the last couple of days reminds me who the fu@king boss is lol. Im a broken man......

Would you allow this??? Take into account getting caught up in the moment!!
                    My ass has really taken a beating the last few days.....

hahaha next time say you have your period...

Comment

Working...
                    X