Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which kind of guys gets the most pvssy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

guys with mucho money, nice cars and small weenies.

Comment

I'm starting to feel like I'm not mentioned in these threads enough, this is only like my second or third shout-out... Everyone else is flipping out, guys...... I'm cool right?

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
        I'm starting to feel like I'm not mentioned in these threads enough, this is only like my second or third shout-out... Everyone else is flipping out, guys...... I'm cool right?
        ooh yeh

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post

ooh yeh
          is this your alt HiLo Rudyo, smile

Comment

Originally posted by STEELHEAD View Post
            Well i might aswell admit it now..

Comment

Guys that chase poosey. The only way to get it is to pursue it. Pretty pink vulva doesn't often come to you without an effort. You have to be a S l u t to get the S l u t s.

Comment

Money and a charming personality help a lot. If you're good looking you've got it made. Handsome guys have way less work to do. The best single advantage you could have for getting chicks is simply "be very good looking".

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                  I'm amazed Oscar De La Hoya - a rich, famous, incredibly handsome man with an athletic physique - was able to shag so many women tbh.

In answer to your question, in my experience it's usually 250lb hobos that have shit and pissed themselves that get the most pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by STEELHEAD View Post
                    Half of the lounge is my alts.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                      Which kind of guys gets the most pussy?

Which guys sexually attract THE MOST women, e.g. guys in a rock band, football players, soldiers, actors, boxers, etc.?

On George Lopez' talk show, Oscar De La Hoya talked about how much women he attracted back in the day. He said a woman with an E- or F-cup threw her giant bra at him. He even has illegitimate children lol. Dude was fucking mad bitches back in the day, probably still is.

Listen to AJ McClean from the Backstreet Boys describe the ways girls would sexually go crazy for them.

(VIDEO WILL AUTOMATICALLY START AT 0:19 WHEN YOU PRESS PLAY)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTVC...youtu.be&t=19s

In this video, Nick Carter talks about how many women he had sex with. Just imagine how much pussy this fool was getting when he was in his prime (late 90s to early 2000s). The co host estimates 1000 women. I myself think he banged over 2000 women. How many girls do you think he banged?

(VIDEO WILL AUTOMATICALLY START AT 24:08 WHEN YOU PRESS PLAY)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMDL...utu.be&t=24m8s

So which kind of guys get the most pussy?

Wow can't believe i can't believe i got a mention...i'm starting to feel like i'm sombody on this forum......lol

to answer your question: Money , fame, looks and power - gets you chosen. No work needed. Chicks do it all.

Comment

Working...
                      X