No announcement yet.

Which kind of guys gets the most pvssy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
    De La Hoya was a dish for sure. I remember when he first became popular in the mid 90s, all the girls at school went crazy over him. These girls who never watched boxing or sports in general all got excited everytime he fought.

They didn't know **** about boxing, but they knew Oscar was a stud and a winner. They all wanted some some that Golden Boy c0ck.
    Word

Girls that didnt know nothing about boxing knew Oscar because he was a handsome fellow.

The dude must have been a major play boy

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Oscar might be bisexual or into kinky sex fetish because he has become desensitized by the puzzy, this what happens to male pronstars they no longer enjoy females, in order to enjoy women you must not treat them like objects thats animalisitc, you have to enjoy things other than sex and hold off not have it every day, if you start banging chicks like crazy you get tired of it either lose interest in sex and want something deeper or you are the perverted type who is oversexed and then gets into kinkier chit like Charlie Sheen, these types have mental illness.

that pron chick lisa ann was a huge Sergio Martinez and Manny Pacquiao fan, she also banged a 17 or 18 year old Notre Dame football player some black kid.

Sergio Martinez is gay and in the closet, they had a story about him but it never made traction he sent some gay dude on twitter some dick picks of him doing pouty lips and having a fulll on boner. Sergio also supported the it gets better movement, to help bullied gay and transgender teens and kids he said he supported it because of life experience with this type of bullying.

Sergio gay? No way. That cant be true

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
        There was a rumor that him and Margarito adopted a baby a couple years ago. Not sure if it's true or not but good for them if it is. Who are we to judge.

Lol u really cant make this **** up. Sounds like a wwe theme

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
          You have to think outside of the box. I'm trying to identify specific professions that garner the most poon. Knowing this can be beneficial. It's not fascination; it's intrigue. It's about trying to find what the the archetype is of guys who get the most snatch. I am open minded and trying to grow my database of knowledge.

So far I believe it's musicians who get the most punaani.
          Musicians or movie stars. World wide scale. Everyone knows them.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
            I don't give a ****.... Be confident in yourself.... Yes I like pro wrestling, if a chick can't deal with it, then **** off,,, I'm going to be me...

Honestly chicks love wrestling in person,,, take them to a Monday night raw or a PPv with a good crowd and they love it... Probably won't watch at home with you but they love it in person

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              I don't give a ****.... Be confident in yourself.... Yes I like pro wrestling, if a chick can't deal with it, then **** off,,, I'm going to be me...

Honestly chicks love wrestling in person,,, take them to a Monday night raw or a PPv with a good crowd and they love it... Probably won't watch at home with you but they love it in person

Comment

Looks only matter to girls in school, after that fame and status and money is the turn on.

You think this hot model would date this bummy looking singer if he were just a regular guy on the street working at the market? this is an odd looking couple dude has a weirdo hair, and looks like a homeless but because he is popular now she is with him, sure he can sing but the only way you can get a girl is if that singing makes you money or brings you fame.

Comment

Looks only matter to girls in school, after that fame and status and money is the turn on.

You think this hot model would date this bummy looking singer if he were just a regular guy on the street working at the market? this is an odd looking couple dude has a weirdo hair, and looks like a homeless but because he is popular now she is with him, sure he can sing but the only way you can get a girl is if that singing makes you money or brings you fame.

she's meh herself.........

Comment

In that picture the woman leading the way. Looks more like a mother walking with her child than a woman with her man.

And yeah that guy's hair pisses me off. It looks stupid. Your breakdown is correct though -- fame and money will get any clown top notch gash.

Comment

Stop mentioning us in your threads. It's not how this **** works, okay?

Comment

Working...
                      X