No announcement yet.

Which kind of guys gets the most pvssy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Confident and aggressive guys, with a woman already.
    Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I work with stock traders and they get plenty of azz. They are ruthless and monetize everything, including poon.
    Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
    Well I mean I am pretty/really good at playing guitar and can sing decent, and I got the brew'd and decent enough skinny look... Ex. Kurt Cobain. It
    s really just showing that you have a skill though. Like why some people like writers/actors etc etc

I think women like creative men, I can't like give you a step by step.
    Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Oscar might be bisexual or into kinky sex fetish because he has become desensitized by the puzzy, this what happens to male pronstars they no longer enjoy females, in order to enjoy women you must not treat them like objects thats animalisitc, you have to enjoy things other than sex and hold off not have it every day, if you start banging chicks like crazy you get tired of it either lose interest in sex and want something deeper or you are the perverted type who is oversexed and then gets into kinkier chit like Charlie Sheen, these types have mental illness.

that pron chick lisa ann was a huge Sergio Martinez and Manny Pacquiao fan, she also banged a 17 or 18 year old Notre Dame football player some black kid.

Sergio Martinez is gay and in the closet, they had a story about him but it never made traction he sent some gay dude on twitter some dick picks of him doing pouty lips and having a fulll on boner. Sergio also supported the it gets better movement, to help bullied gay and transgender teens and kids he said he supported it because of life experience with this type of bullying.
    Originally posted by hectari View Post
    Oscar was a matinee idol of boxing. that dude was so good looking, he was the combo of goodlooking, all American boy from the hood, but can fight, he had masculine features with a pretty boy baby face mixed in but he also had a girly gay voice and mannerisms which was odd. Its why I think he might be closeted especially when the scandal came out of him using dildos on his butt and dressing in womens stockings.

Its weird how Oscar let himself go, he no longer takes care of himself, his face is bloated and fat, due to poor diet but also drug usage probably takes anti depressants which can bloat your face and other meds combined to help him with his cocaine addiction and depression.

This was him in his prime dude was handsome with chiseled face, he had all the girls crazy for him
    Originally posted by STEELHEAD View Post
    guys with mucho money, nice cars and small weenies.
    old balls knows the truth, anybody that seems to be successful has women lining up to bang them, especially if they already have a woman. I think women like to bang another woman's man

Comment

I think the guy destroying them all right now is Cristiano Ronaldo.

That guy must be swarmed by ladies

Comment

DICKS get the most pussy

Comment

I would assume rich, good looking men. I'm unable to speak from experience.

Comment

Guys with dicks!

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
              Guys with dicks!
              So the bigger the johnson the higher ratio of women?

Comment

The guy with looks and money gets any type of pussy he wants.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                  The guy with looks and money gets any type of pussy he wants.
                  Good post, I agree.

What about hung guys? Like hung guys who are average or slightly below average looking and not loaded in cash.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                    Good post, I agree.

What about hung guys? Like hung guys who are average or slightly below average looking and not loaded in cash.
                    This aint ****o. They want other stuff first

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                      This aint ****o. They want other stuff first
                      Yes, I'm not arguing that, but isn't there a portion of women who would have sex with a guy based solely on the fact that he has a big skin flute? I know rich business women who married low income or unemployed guys with average or below average looks but have huge above average meat knobs.

Comment

Working...
                      X