No announcement yet.

Kevin Durant signs with the Golden State Warriors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Nah I went to OU for a year and a half before transferring to OSU. OU has some baller fucking parties dude. Got no faith in the current team though,.
    Oklahoma and Oklahoma state both look good this year. They don't look better than the buckeyes doe. Buckeyes gonna open up a can in Norman in September

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
      I love it. Cant wait for the Thunder to become a **** team and for all these ****ing idiots here in Oklahoma that never watched a game of Bball in their lives until the Thunder moved here to SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THEM.
      I don't see much issue with that tbh.

They didn't have a team so the sport may have been irrelevant to them. OKC have been extremely well supported since making the move.

Comment

• How this possible with a salary cap ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
          How this possible with a salary cap ?
          Curry is in his final year of his old deal, only on $12million.

When it comes to re-signing Curry, they are in trouble if owners push for a hard cap.

Comment

• brush just become a warriors fan. you already live in bay area

Comment

• Durant is a chump for this. He looks like the biggest ***** of any superstar I can remember. This has never happened in the sports world, and I'm pretty sure he's getting hate on worse than anyone I can remember.

The Warriors won't win the championship next year. Something has to be said for karma and messing up a good thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                brush just become a warriors fan. you already live in bay area
                I should red K and put you on ignore for a comment like this. How dare you. B*tch.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                  I should red K and put you on ignore for a comment like this. How dare you. B*tch.
                  wow why?? its just a suggestion man dont let the inner beta come out too much like that

Comment

• Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                    wow why?? its just a suggestion man dont let the inner beta come out too much like that
                    Locations don't have to dictate what team you like
                    Last edited by Build That Wall; 07-05-2016, 09:43 AM.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X