Clear All

• Kevin Durant signs with the Golden State Warriors

http://totalfratmove.com/grow-a-pair-kevin-durant/

I am sure you have all heard the rumors
    He is a quitting Beta backseat taking loser with no balls
    71.43%
    The opposite of choice 1
    28.57%

That he paid his dues living in Oklahoma City and now he deserves to enjoy the perks of living in a nice location like the Bay area.
    Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 06-23-2016, 02:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
      That he paid his dues living in Oklahoma City and now he deserves to enjoy the perks of living in a nice location some changes as the Bay area.
      Your favorite team would never win a title if he goes there. Unless your team is the Warriors. Yes the Bay area is a nice location, however If he goes to a good established team, he shouldn't go to a place where he takes a backseat to anyone.

So for example, if he went to San Antonio, he'd be the guy, but that is just beyond unfair for the spurs to have that talent.

I'd hate for him to go to the Eastern Conference and Join the like of the Celtics, Pacers, or Mike Budenholzer.

If he signs with GS, The next top FA will sign with Cleveland for sure

Comment

My favorite team won't be winning a title for a while regardless of what Durant does.

He isn't doing anything wrong by going to a team that is willing to pay him. If that team happens to be talented already then so much the better.

Comment

My favorite team won't be winning a title for a while regardless of what Durant does.

He isn't doing anything wrong by going to a team that is willing to pay him. If that team happens to be talented already then so much the better.
          The idea if you can't beat em, join em is an idea that doesn't sit well with me in any sports situation. When LaDainian Tomlinson joined the jets right after they knocked the chargers out of the playoffs, I WAS LIVID.

If the Heat beat the celtics in the 2010 playoffs and then beat the cavs, I doubt lebron goes to south beach, but I bet he goes elsewhere for 4 years to let the cavs rebuild through the draft.

Comment

He almost beat the Warriors so it's not that bad. It's not like they had no chance so now he's switching sides.

If KD goes to the Spurs instead people will complain too. He can't please everybody so he should just do what's best for him.

Comment

He almost beat the Warriors so it's not that bad. It's not like they had no chance so now he's switching sides.

If KD goes to the Spurs instead people will complain too. He can't please everybody so he should just do what's best for him.
              He should opt for the 2 year deal with an opt out next year. But they should try to sign Demar DeRozan to Form Westbrook, DeRozan, Durant big 3. Don't leave the team that almost beat the warriors.

Comment

I wouldn't blame him. Westbrook is a ball hogging diva who is tough to play with. I would bet anything that Durant can't stand him. Warriors don't need him though, If they had their full squad for the entire series they would of won.

Comment

Originally posted by Lords View Post
                  I wouldn't blame him. Westbrook is a ball hogging diva who is tough to play with. I would bet anything that Durant can't stand him. Warriors don't need him though, If they had their full squad for the entire series they would of won.
                  Curry also ball hogs too. Apparently okc want to move Westbrook to shooting guard and sign Mike Conley . It's the same thing that philly did with Iverson

Comment

Russell Westbrook averages almost double the assists and 2 less shots per game than Steph Curry, yet he's the ballhog?

If KD signs with the Warriors it's an ultimate cop-out and he's going to get even less shots. The Warriors have opened as favourites to win next years title, joining them is a bad look.

OKC should have beat them this year, KD blew it in game 6.

Comment

Working...
                    X