Kevin Durant signs with the Golden State Warriors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KD Needs to Deandre Jordan The **** out of his free agent Process

Comment

• I think it came down to playing with Westbrooke. Westbrooke likes to call the shots and be the man and when things don't go his way he wines and cries. KD will have more fun with the Warriors with no bad vibes in the clubhouse.

Comment

• :

Comment

• Durant gave the Thunder nine years to win a title. I can't blame him for trying elsewhere. About joining the Warriors, it doesn't bother me much. Would everything be alright if he signed with Philly or Phoenix? Probably, but why would he?

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
            Durant gave the Thunder nine years to win a title. I can't blame him for trying elsewhere. About joining the Warriors, it doesn't bother me much. Would everything be alright if he signed with Philly or Phoenix? Probably, but why would he?
            He was already on a championship level team, they were 3-1 up on the Warriors and had he not collapsed in game 6 they would have been in the finals.

When you're largely responsible for losing a 3-1 series lead and then run off to the team that you collapsed against, it's beyond weak.

Comment

• If KD Doesn't win a ring this year, he won't ever win one. Calling it, Westbrook signs with the Spurs in free agency and shuts KD Out of the finals every year from now on

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
                He was already on a championship level team, they were 3-1 up on the Warriors and had he not collapsed in game 6 they would have been in the finals.

When you're largely responsible for losing a 3-1 series lead and then run off to the team that you collapsed against, it's beyond weak.
                It would be like barkley, Shaq, Malone joining the bulls in their primes.

Comment

• I love it. Cant wait for the Thunder to become a **** team and for all these ****ing idiots here in Oklahoma that never watched a game of Bball in their lives until the Thunder moved here to SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THEM.

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
                    I love it. Cant wait for the Thunder to become a **** team and for all these ****ing idiots here in Oklahoma that never watched a game of Bball in their lives until the Thunder moved here to SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THEM.
                    Do you hate the sooners. Buckeyes coming for that ass in September

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                      Do you hate the sooners. Buckeyes coming for that ass in September
                      Nah I went to OU for a year and a half before transferring to OSU. OU has some baller fucking parties dude. Got no faith in the current team though,.

Comment

Working...
                      X