No announcement yet.

Labour MP Jo Cox murderd,shot stabbed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
    What do you make of my new sig pic, then?
    Infuriating.

I have to say although I gave you **** about your role as a moderator on here. I thought/think you are a very good poster. It's great to see you back in Drunk Lang.

Now that's as close as my tongue is ever going to get to your arsehole you ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      I can just about stomach "beta", but anybody using that other word (I'm not going to say it) deserves the mother all ***** slaps.
      The posters that brought "beta", "cuck", "doe" and "the winner is ducking the rematch" to NSB should be strung up by their nuts and beaten like a pinata.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
        Infuriating.

I have to say although I gave you **** about your role as a moderator on here. I thought/think you are a very good poster. It's great to see you back in Drunk Lang.

Now that's as close as my tongue is ever going to get to your arsehole you ****.
        ...While you're sober.

(Seriously, though : Let's get drunk in that thread sometime.)

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          The posters that brought "beta", "cuck", "doe" and "the winner is ducking the rematch" to NSB should be strung up by their nuts and beaten like a pinata.
          The one that has me confused lately onboxing forums is "the demographic ".

Comment

Welp, looks like another white (racist) loner loser commits a shooting: (let's see how the usual suspects in the previous threads react to this:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/17/europe...ect/index.html

R.I.P

Ban all white people who fit that loner loser criteria... Right? These guys are all racist, white supremacist, "I hate my life," mentally unstable losers who are all ticking time bombs waiting to explode, am I right? How many times do I have to warn you all about these people?

inb4 hypocrisy from the loser loners on here (we all know who they are)

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
              So weird that you're trying to dismiss the idea of an ideological motive
              might have been 'ideological' in his mind too but by all accounts he was a looney, right. Not sure where this thread should be going anyway, I see it as a tragedy for this woman and her family and nothing much else.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...t-us/86026562/

The suspect detained by British police in connection with the murder of lawmaker Jo Cox had ties to a neo-Nazi group in the United States,
                Lies propagated by teh libural meediuh.

No way in hell this guy had connections to an American neo-Nazi group. He was only an avowed reader of right wing magazines for years who was noted for being quiet and withdrawn like most American spree killers.

This is obviously a plot by somebody in a higher position of authority in order to undermine the vote and keep the Brits tied to the EU.

Who do I think it was? Well, you'll have to scroll for that answer...

CUCKS!

Comment

...While you're sober.

(Seriously, though : Let's get drunk in that thread sometime.)
                  You could probably count me in Saturday.

Comment

No way in hell this guy had connections to an American neo-Nazi group. He was only an avowed reader of right wing magazines for years who was noted for being quiet and withdrawn like most American spree killers.

This is obviously a plot by somebody in a higher position of authority in order to undermine the vote and keep the Brits tied to the EU.

CUCKS!

Don't you know? This is all a liberal media plot to keep the fellow white man down

Comment

CUCKS!
                      LMFAO! I'm scrolling and saying to myself, if Bringer says cuck I'm gonna go ape****.

In all seriousness, the rise of the neo nazi far right in Europe and the things we are seeing here in the US have me very concerned. One of my biggest problems with President Obama is his failing to try and connect with middle, working and poor whites, particularly men.

We can't just write them all off as angry idiotic racists. While I do not agree with the things I hear from them, the reality is they are voters that have opinions on issues same as I do. Ignoring those opinions and/or dismissing them as uneducated then acting surprised by their anger and violence makes no sense to me.

It's as if everyone under 35, regardless of color, nationality, sexual orientation or religion, is angry for one reason or another.

Comment

Working...
                      X