Labour MP Jo Cox murderd,shot stabbed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...ts-son-8221740

this guy was blatantly set up. they MK ultra'd his ass and set him up as some nazi right down to planting evidence of nazi memorabilia in his house.

this guy was chosen by the 13 families as a patsy in order to keep the UK in the EU. they sent obama to threaten the BRITS into staying, when that didnt work and the lead to leave ballooned to 7pts, they had to do something.

they mind controlled this patsy loner and set him up as some nazi lover in order to shame and scare the brits into voting to stay.

"see this guy, if you vote to leave, you are just like this racist assassin"

look at those quotes by people that were family and closest to him. they dont recognize the man that the media is trying to portray.

this is classic intelligence services espionage. this is the black arts in action.

this guy was set up to keep the brits in the EU.

mark my words.

Why is he mk ulrad? Looool

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      Why is he mk ulrad? Looool
      what happened to julian assange when wikileaks blew up?

they accused him of rape.

"who cares if this guy released classified documents showing U.S. politicians targeting people who were against monsanto, he's a rapist."

this is first world power and their intelligence services practicing the classic black arts of espionage.

IF YOU CANT DESTROY THE MESSAGE, DESTROY THE MESSENGER.

This guy was set up.

Im more sure about this than the ahmed bomb clock troll (i was right) and caitlyn jenner cross dressing for money (im obviusly right about this as well).
      Last edited by SterlingStained; 06-19-2016, 01:50 PM.

Comment

what happened to julian assange when wikileaks blew up?

they accused him of rape.

"who cares if this guy released classified documents showing U.S. politicians targeting people who were against monsanto, he's a rapist."

this is first world power and their intelligence services practicing the classic black arts of espionage.

IF YOU CANT DESTROY THE MESSAGE, DESTROY THE MESSENGER.

This guy was set up.

Im more sure about this than the ahmed bomb clock troll (i was right) and caitlyn jenner cross dressing for me (im obviusly right about this as well).
        This guys a stone cold killer like some of the ****** terrorists.

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
          This guys a stone cold killer like some of the ****** terrorists.
          he was set up.

Brexit will fail because of this.

People will now feel guilty and vote to stay.

Comment

• LONDON — Two new polls suggest that support has swung back toward remaining in the European Union, as campaigning resumed Sunday after last week's slaying of British lawmaker Jo Cox.
            http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...umes/86110136/

yall

gon

learn

the

hard

way...

Comment

he was set up.

Brexit will fail because of this.

People will now feel guilty and vote to stay.
              He was set up like all the so called ****** ones.

Theres nonsuch things as terrorism

Comment

• For a grieving husband, her old man wasted no time getting on twitter banging the "diversity, unite not divide us" drum. It'd take me more than a couple of hours to be able to function again if someone told me my wife had been shot and stabbed to death in the street.

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
                  For a grieving husband, her old man wasted no time getting on twitter banging the "diversity, unite not divide us" drum. It'd take me more than a couple of hours to be able to function again if someone told me my wife had been shot and stabbed to death in the street.
                  He must be a strong man. Its heart breaking what happend. The guy is a champ

Comment

• Originally posted by Razor Ramon View Post
                    For a grieving husband, her old man wasted no time getting on twitter banging the "diversity, unite not divide us" drum. It'd take me more than a couple of hours to be able to function again if someone told me my wife had been shot and stabbed to death in the street.
                    He'll be on tinder come Tuesday

Comment

Working...
                    X