No announcement yet.

Mass shooting at gay club in Orlando, Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    The gun culture in America is insane to an outsider like me. I'm not even sure any legislation will make a difference. I still think legislation should be pursued but there is just too many guns in the country. Seems like a losing battle but something has to be attempted.
    I think highlighting that bill that got shot down this past December is what should be focused on. To me, it seems like the simplest step forward because I just can't see how anybody could argue in favor of it. I don't even think the NRA could defend that **** and they defend everything gun related.

How the hell are you going to go on television and argue that we shouldn't restrict access to deadly weapons for people who've been investigated by the FBI for potentially dangerous ideology?

I don't think the best salesman in the world could make a successful pitch for that.

What I'd really like to see is the assh*les that voted against that bill voted out of office. Probably not a realistic scenario to get them all out of office, but at least some of them should lose their jobs over that vote.

I'm not even saying replace them with liberal democrats like me, either. You can replace those guys with even more ignorant yokels like that chick in Texas who said Obama was a ****sexual prostitute for all I care.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
      If I could describe this world in a video.

So concerned with social media that she's not even reacting to gunshots.
      QFT

Now this whore will burn in hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I grew up in a bad area, I hear gunshots, I drop or run.

But, what do I know. Young people are not, and should not be prepared to know what to do in a situation like this per se.

I hear a cap, I get into survival mode.

Kids hear it, and they may think it is fireworks.

That gay undercover off duty police office seems to have frozen up too, not knowing what to do.
        Normal people who aren't self obsessed know perfectly well how to react. I would even say it's instinctual. This aren't kids we are talking about.

Comment

• Omar Mateen was gay and was rejected by a gay friend. Now it makes more sense.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html#comments

Comment

• Originally posted by Vadrigar. View Post
            Omar Mateen was gay and was rejected by a gay friend. Now it makes more sense.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti....html#comments
            I speculated at this a few pages back, thanks for the proof.

I guess he gets 72 **** virgin young men to pound him with perpetual erections. Allah is truly merciful!

Comment

• Originally posted by !VIVA MEXICO! View Post
              12 shots couldent drop her,
              she took it and smiled
              Now she back to set the record straight,
              with her feminist ways
              she still the lesbo you love to hate!
              She has that Versace style.

Comment

• Of course this guy was a self-hating gay man. At least now the choice of target makes sense. No reason ISIS or any terrorist group would target a gay nightclub in Orlando.

Damn shame that life and religion can do this to people.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  Of course this guy was a self-hating gay man. At least now the choice of target makes sense. No reason ISIS or any terrorist group would target a gay nightclub in Orlando.

Damn shame that life and religion can do this to people.
                  It seems ISIS said he was one of their guys. So ISIS has gay members. Makes a lot of sense now. Self hating gay ISIS people are more readily sent on missions.

Comment

• Was there no security at this club?

Comment

• Omar: I'm gonna kill gays. Hail ISIS!

ISIS: Yeah! We claim Omar as a member!

Omar's friend: Omar is gay and he used to hit on me and hang out in gay bars before.

ISIS: .....****.

Comment

Working...
                      X