No announcement yet.

Mass shooting at gay club in Orlando, Florida

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by punchr View Post
    Damn she just stood there recording herself??? What a Darwin Award death smh
    When Kyu Sakamoto died in a plane crash

http://www.angelfire.com/music5/archives/Japan123.html

It was widely reported in the news in Japan that he had the presence of mind, in the face of certain death to write a quick note to his wife and family, then put it in the ashtray.

His biggest hit gave hope to the Japanese in the 50's.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_zpOc9n7dlI

Taste of honey did a cover of it in the 70's.

Comment

• Originally posted by ßringer View Post

If I could describe this world in a video.

So concerned with social media that she's not even reacting to gunshots.

Comment

Why wasn't she running?

Comment

• Orlando gunman had used gay dating app and visited LGBT nightclub on other occasions, witnesses say...

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...nap-story.html

It's looking more and more likely that this guy was just a repressed, self-loathing ****sexual who basically hated everybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
            Why wasn't she running?
            Haven't you ever been inside a dark, loud, packed club before?

For all we know she could've thought they were balloons popping, speaker problems, or some other anomaly. Or she may not have even heard them at all in real life.

I know my smartphone mic and PC mic pick up sounds I never hear all the time. I'm only ever aware of them if the person I'm snap-chatting or skyping with asks about them.

Not like it would've mattered if she had heard them anyway. It's a small dark club that was packed with over 300 people. Where was she going to run : Towards the entrance where the shooter was standing, towards the emergency exit that she likely didn't even know the location of, or towards the bathroom where the shooter eventually massacred people in?

Comment

Orlando gunman had used gay dating app and visited LGBT nightclub on other occasions, witnesses say...

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-...nap-story.html

It's looking more and more likely that this guy was just a repressed, self-loathing ****sexual who basically hated everybody.
              Accurate description of the guy. It's crazy that he was able to destroy so many lives.

Comment

• Related:

Orlando shooter's classmate: He was gay

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...ate-he-was-gay

Comment

• There was an old SHO show called Sleeper Cell, based on a terror cell and in the second season one of the guys became a terrorist because he was ashamed of being gay. Kinda reminds me of this piece of ****, except the guy in the show was an actor and this guy is, just a little chicken **** coward.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    Accurate description of the guy. It's crazy that he was able to destroy so many lives.
                    Crazier that he could legally purchase that rifle despite having been on an FBI watch list thanks to Republicans shooting down a bill in December that would've prevented people on watch lists from buying firearms.

(Video below is from a town hall meeting 10 days before the Orlando shooting took place.)

Forget the whole gun control issue : Do you think people being watched by the FBI should be allowed to buy guns legally?

I'm not even trying to kick up another gun control debate or anything. I'm honestly exhausted from talking so much about it just in the past 24 hours. But I seriously can't fathom how anybody would think that letting people who've been investigated by the FBI for extremist ideologies (Islamic or otherwise) buy guns should be permitted.

I would think that just that one tiny bill would be something people on both sides could agree on.

Comment

Crazier that he could legally purchase that rifle despite having been on an FBI watch list thanks to Republicans shooting down a bill in December that would've prevented people on watch lists from buying firearms.

(Video below is from a town hall meeting 10 days before the Orlando shooting took place.)

Forget the whole gun control issue : Do you think people being watched by the FBI should be allowed to buy guns legally?

I'm not even trying to kick up another gun control debate or anything. I'm honestly exhausted from talking so much about it just in the past 24 hours. But I seriously can't fathom how anybody would think that letting people who've been investigated by the FBI for extremist ideologies (Islamic or otherwise) buy guns should be permitted.

I would think that just that one tiny bill would be something people on both sides could agree on.
                      The gun culture in America is insane to an outsider like me. I'm not even sure any legislation will make a difference. I still think legislation should be pursued but there is just too many guns in the country. Seems like a losing battle but something has to be attempted.

Comment

Working...
                      X