Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you talk to your girlfriend about the other penises that have been in her?video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slightly weird convo, but hey.

The last time I was with a girl, she felt my length, and I was slightly pissed off that she wasn't blown away (I'm only a bit above average length though, to be fair) but I dealt with it. I guess if someone's had a few dicks, it's only natural that they've had bigger. Unless you've got a 12" dick like 90% of the lounge have.

However, she enjoyed the girth. I've got a fat un.

I can't remember what point I was making now.

Comment

Wait... I only just saw that the guy in the video was Asian.

That says a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyG
        I don´t have a small dick, thank you for asking I just don´t care about past, if she is with me, I don´t care and I will definitely won´t ask her.
        What if she tells you that her ex-boyfriend was a football player with a 9-incher?

Comment

after the street fight vids you posted this is proper random lol

Comment

I don't wanna hear **** about an ex & I don't bring up **** about my ex's & avoid as much as possible if asked let alone get into her ex's dick size & weird ass specific **** like that.

Its a big ass world out there & even though I'm of sizable proportions myself I'm sure some girls I've been with f#cked a dude with an inch or two more than I & I likely f#cked girls with tighter wetter p#ssies then her too, but why give a f#ck about something like that.

Also I can't believe you spent 30 minutes watching this f#cking video with this uninteresting boring-ish people even while talking about f#cking & dicks & p#ssies.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
              Check this video out. A guy asks his wife about her ex-boyfriend's 9-inch baseball player penis.

NOTE: You don't have to watch the entire video. It will automatically start at the specific part where the guy questions his wife about the baseball player dong that has been in her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPdx...tu.be&t=20m59s

If your girlfriend or wife dated a guy with a 9-inch penis, would that make you feel inadequate?
              Dhe might think your wanting to suck her ex boyf off

Comment

I didn't even watch the whole conversation, so I didn't realize he was Asian until I read Anorak's post.

Anyways, the dude is obviously insecure and he tries to hide that with his really lame sense of humor.

His girlfriend obviously doesn't care that much about size or she would have never went out with an Asian dude lol. But the fact that he presses the issue and even jokes about her drawing her ex's 9 inch dick is just pathetic.

Guy just needs to happy with his 4 incher (3 inches if he's Korean). She might not be, but she obviously likes him. He probably makes a mean eggroll.
                Last edited by Willy Wanker; 06-08-2016, 12:40 PM.

Comment

I don't wanna hear about anybody's dick. Especially since mine is 10 inches so I don't give a ****.

Comment

****in Pathetic the dude is.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeyG
                      And yeah the dude sounds pathetic
                      Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      Girl looks uncomfortable. Dude sounds pathetic. She will eventually leaves him. Never ever remind a woman of the pleasure she had with a bigger dick by bringing it up, because they are already struggling to block it out to love yours.

It would definitely make you feel some type of way if she claims she got more pleasure from him, which i think most sensible woman would refrain from saying. If pressure them they will just straight up lie and say it hurts or there is no difference. This is something they share with their girlfriend not you.
                      Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      That's what I got from the video. She was lying when she said she doesn't remember.
                      Originally posted by !VIVA MEXICO! View Post
                      I;ve spoken to a few of serious girlfriends about othher D she have taken no biggie the convo comes up naturally. One dude had a bigger dick than mines oh well it happens but she said dude didnt know how to fuck (true or not maybe she just threw that in their to not hurt my pride or something lol), but one story was funny as hell she said it was back when she was younger and she was dating this guy she thought was real cute but he was shy and wouldn't try to make any moves on her so she decided to make the move and he stopped her and told her he has to tell her something lol she said she thought this dude was gonna tell her he has herpes or something lmfao, but this dude tells her he has a very small penis that and he is embarrassed lol so she says its okay I dont care about that and so they move on and he whips it out lmfao she said she almost busted out laughing it like a lil bigger than a pinky or ring finger erect so whatever she bangs em. I tell her so yeah you and pinky dick were getting freaking huh lmfao she said only position he can hit was missionary lmfao and she wasnt even sure he was in lmfao. She said she banged em 1 more time as a good bye gift than broke up with him lmfao.
                      Originally posted by Polarbear View Post

Also

Lessons have been learned.
                      Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                      thats' why i always keep a john holmes dildo on hand
                      Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
                      I had a superfine chick that couldn't phuck worth a damn....and an average chick that damn near gave me wet dreams thinking about her sex....so I'm sure it's the same with women.
                      Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                      Slightly weird convo, but hey.

The last time I was with a girl, she felt my length, and I was slightly pissed off that she wasn't blown away (I'm only a bit above average length though, to be fair) but I dealt with it. I guess if someone's had a few dicks, it's only natural that they've had bigger. Unless you've got a 12" dick like 90% of the lounge have.

However, she enjoyed the girth. I've got a fat un.

I can't remember what point I was making now.
                      Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                      Wait... I only just saw that the guy in the video was Asian.

That says a lot.
                      Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                      Dhe might think your wanting to suck her ex boyf off
                      Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      I didn't even watch the whole conversation, so I didn't realize he was Asian until I read Anorak's post.

Anyways, the dude is obviously insecure and he tries to hide that with his really lame sense of humor.

His girlfriend obviously doesn't care that much about size or she would have never went out with an Asian dude lol. But the fact that he presses the issue and even jokes about her drawing her ex's 9 inch dick is just pathetic.

Guy just needs to happy with his 4 incher (3 inches if he's Korean). She might not be, but she obviously likes him. He probably makes a mean eggroll.
                      Originally posted by Lullaby View Post
                      ****in Pathetic the dude is.
                      Check this out. It's the guy who asked about his wife's baseball player ex boyfriend. You won't believe what he says. It's ****ing hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe0F...utu.be&t=5m24s

And check this out too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe0F...tu.be&t=14m49s

Comment

Working...
                      X