Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you talk to your girlfriend about the other penises that have been in her?video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a conversation I would never bring up. You have to act as if it is irrelevant. My chick is always telling me that she loves my "big fat C#ck" and I act like I dont even hear her... If you know how to bone a btch... it's a non factor. Self assured and teach her to take what you give her... NO concerns for her opinions as to what you are packin. None... Be the MAN. Own that btch...

Sex is 100% psychological.

Own that btch... She can't refuse.

Comment

Originally posted by !VIVA MEXICO! View Post
      I;ve spoken to a few of serious girlfriends about othher D she have taken no biggie the convo comes up naturally. One dude had a bigger dick than mines oh well it happens but she said dude didnt know how to fuck (true or not maybe she just threw that in their to not hurt my pride or something lol), but one story was funny as hell she said it was back when she was younger and she was dating this guy she thought was real cute but he was shy and wouldn't try to make any moves on her so she decided to make the move and he stopped her and told her he has to tell her something lol she said she thought this dude was gonna tell her he has herpes or something lmfao, but this dude tells her he has a very small penis that and he is embarrassed lol so she says its okay I dont care about that and so they move on and he whips it out lmfao she said she almost busted out laughing it like a lil bigger than a pinky or ring finger erect so whatever she bangs em. I tell her so yeah you and pinky dick were getting freaking huh lmfao she said only position he can hit was missionary lmfao and she wasnt even sure he was in lmfao. She said she banged em 1 more time as a good bye gift than broke up with him lmfao.
      That was me.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
        Check this out. It's the guy who asked about his wife's baseball player ex boyfriend. You won't believe what he says. It's ****ing hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe0F...utu.be&t=5m24s

And check this out too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe0F...tu.be&t=14m49s
        He sounds like one of them dudes who is more into the girl and she into him. She seems to be playing along as to not embarrass the hell out of him. At times her look is saying, "dude, shut the **** up, not everything needs to be said."

Comment

I've heard this conversation IRL with my friend and his girl... I don't really wanna know tbh about my girl.

Comment

Originally posted by PeasantCrusha View Post
            This is a conversation I would never bring up. You have to act as if it is irrelevant. My chick is always telling me that she loves my "big fat C#ck" and I act like I dont even hear her... If you know how to bone a btch... it's a non factor. Self assured and teach her to take what you give her... NO concerns for her opinions as to what you are packin. None... Be the MAN. Own that btch...

Sex is 100% psychological.

Own that btch... She can't refuse.

Seriously take out that picture of your sister from that avatar. Bitch is nasty. Gross.

You can see a tampon or something, hair and what looks like shit. Tell your sister to bleach her ass.

Really, you're not impressing anyone with that gross picture of your sister's dirty ass.

Comment

That guys pathetic, he's obviously got a tiny dick and is really insecure about it.

Comment

Yeah she is def thinking about the 9 inch wang

This dude is a beta. Damn he took my title

Comment

All I know is this chick looks to be about 22 years old and said she got boned by the 9" dick over 10 years ago. She was an 11 year old virgin getting boned by a 9" dick...or maybe not a virgin anymore but damn...she's a slut and I love that about her.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    He sounds like one of them dudes who is more into the girl and she into him. She seems to be playing along as to not embarrass the hell out of him. At times her look is saying, "dude, shut the **** up, not everything needs to be said."
                    You really thought that?

The vibe I got was she was embarrassed but having fun. I've never heard a dude go in like that and air it all out.

Comment

A tutorial on how to tell your wife you want to be a cuckold.

Comment

Working...
                      X