No announcement yet.

Male Actors who lie about their height and wear lifts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
    Perhaps Senior was wearing something that gives height, or even how he is standing.

As for that pic, remember boxing shoes don't add much height. The type of footwear can add 3 inches or so.
    they both were in classic shoes.i'm talking about pic of Sr and Leonard.Sr had 2-3 extra inch lifts?BS.They also were in the ring.
    OK :
    Pac 5'4 Floyd 5'6 Floyd Sr, Leonard, Oscar 5'8 Roy 5'9 Kovalev 5'10 1/2.Yeah that's truthful their heights
    I thought i am with my 5'7 1/2 is a small man but really i am average man like Oscar and my mom's height like Pac or Marquez or Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
      they both were in classic shoes.i'm talking about pic of Sr and Leonard.Sr had 2-3 extra inch lifts?BS.They also were in the ring.
      OK :
      Pac 5'4 Floyd 5'6 Floyd Sr, Leonard, Oscar 5'8 Roy 5'9 Kovalev 5'10 1/2.Yeah that's truthful their heights
      I thought i am with my 5'7 1/2 is a small man but really i am average man like Oscar and my mom's height like Pac or Marquez or Bradley
      Look, you can believe what you want to. I tried to tell you that most people don't actually know their accurate height due to not doing it right. Classic shoes have different heights. We can not tell the difference, heck I can't even see the shoes...

The only way to know their height is witness it being done with the right equipment and them standing bare foot the right way.

Neither of us knows their real heights. However I am aware that most people don't know their correct height. Weight is easier due to generally accurate scales in a household.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        BoxingScene poster are obsessed with height and penis size.
        u can always use a big long dildo to pleasure ur gf but there's no fix for being a manlet unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          I think you mean Robert Downey Jr Hombre

That dude never wears nice shoes to premieres he always wears his hideous space boots with 4 inch lifts inside lol or some special made sneakers that you can tell have lifts inside them unless he has a massive vertical foot.

I'm dyiiiiing

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            I heard somewhere that Hollywood doesn't like tall actors because tall actors make it difficult to capture a shot in one frame or something like that. I heard they use short actors and exaggerate their height offscreen.
            Originally posted by TBear View Post
            There are a bunch of short actors in movies/television. I bet short leading ladies are in high demand so the actors can look tall.
            Originally posted by Br1ng3r View Post
            They're actors. Keeping up a persona is their job.

Even their political views are generally instructed to them by their PR people to fit an image and maximize their global fanbase.

Of course they're going to lie about their height, sex lives, hobbies, etc.

For example look at what happened to Tom Cruise when his fake persona kinda evaporated. He went from the coolest action stud in the entire universe, to a 5'6" scientologist loser, butt end of jokes.

They lie to survive.

Everyone is always 2 inches taller than whatever the current average is. Everyone's passion was feeding the children and whales. This year they all "Feel inspired by transvestites".

It's scripted. Their image is a business. They got their PR people handling it.
            [QUOTE=punchr;16770221]Those lifts Stallone is wearing in the first pic is hilarious.

I can totally understand why these actors wear shoe lifts though. Everyone has their insecurities, especially in Hollywood where your appearance is your livelihood.[/QUOTE]

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            That's possibly true. It was certainly true during the silent movie era. Charlie
            Chaplin was very small...all the actresses were very small and petite.

It is very hard to get a decent close up shot of two people where one person is a foot or half a foot taller. You'll notice differences in height between close ups and distance shots.

I noticed this effect on GOT the other day. One actor...Theon...was taller than his sister in the close up, but in the distance shot he was obviously just about the same size as his sister.

But this doesn't excuse actors lying about their height. Shows a lot of insecurity.
            Originally posted by jaded View Post
            BoxingScene poster are obsessed with height and penis size.

back in old times Hollywood tall people were very rare, someone 6 ft tall was unusual even in the 1940's. the average height of a WWII soldier aged 19-24 was 5'8" and weight was about 150 lbs, after WWII average heights in the USA went up to over 5'9", now very tall people are extremely common. maybe we have growth hormone in our food. 6'2" joe Louis was considered a giant in the 30's and 40's when he was hw champ

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
              back in old times Hollywood tall people were very rare, someone 6 ft tall was unusual even in the 1940's. the average height of a WWII soldier aged 19-24 was 5'8" and weight was about 150 lbs, after WWII average heights in the USA went up to over 5'9", now very tall people are extremely common. maybe we have growth hormone in our food. 6'2" joe Louis was considered a giant in the 30's and 40's when he was hw champ
              Talking old times. For Alan Ladd movies, sometimes the leading lady had to stand in a trench during filming so he appeared tall. They also did this for actors that appeared in movies with Mickey Rooney.

Comment

Is Tbear really 92?

Comment

Amir Khan is about 5'9, people i know have met him, several people.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy 23 View Post
                    OK :
                    I think every boxer is about an inch shorter than their listed height. Floyd is about 5'7. He looked the same height as Cotto and shorter than Mosley. I've seen him in a video with celtics guard thomas, who is 5'9, and Floyd looked a lot shorter. Mosley has said in an interview he's really more like 5'8 than 5'9. Oscar looks a legit 5'10. Manny is definitely 5'5 and so is Bradley.

Comment

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                      He looked the same height as Cotto

here Floyd without shoes and he's the same height with Cotto with shoes

Comment

Working...
                      X