No announcement yet.

Male Actors who lie about their height and wear lifts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Male Actors who lie about their height and wear lifts

I was wondering why guys like Sylvester Stallone and Vin Diesel and Tom Cruise lie about their height?

Years ago you had actors like James Dean, Monty Clift and Brando who were not over 6 foot tall and still considered sex symbols.

James dean was 5 foot 6, Brando 5 foot 9, Monty Clift and paul newman 5 foot 10, you even had James Cagney who was 5 foot 4 and a leading man.

I mean just be honest about your height its one thing to add an extra inch, but to lie adding 5 inchess?

Vin Diesel wears some big ass lift shoes, its almost cringe worthy. He claims to be 6 foot 1, he looks like a kid on a box here look at how he stands and his arms lol, but Tyrese is also wearing lifts in this photo he is 5 foot 8 but claims 5 foot 11,

Now look at this picture Vin has lifts and Tyrese doesn't and Paul Walker is 6 foot 2 without lifts. you can see the height difference, Diesel is nowhere near 6 foot 1 like he claimed but Tyrese is also not 5 foot 11, so they both lie, Paul Walker was a legit 6 footer.

Even when Diesel goes out he is wearing custom made sneakers with lifts

Reminds me of Stallone you can tell he is not a 6 foot guy but his leg length but tries to add height with some special lifted shoes, Im guessing STallone is 5 foot 7 barefoot, but with his lifts he is around 5 foot 10 which is the height he claimed many times

Stallone took his lifts off for his scene with Ivan Drago and Hulk Hogan in Rocky

Dolph Lundgren is a legit 6 foot 4, Stallone was 5 foot 7 here without his lifts so this is his real height.

With Hulk Hogan who is 6 foot 4

But here with his huge lift boots he is only like 3 inches shorter than the 6 foot 4 hulk lol, MR T is a legit 5 foot 10 and never claimed to be any taller, so Sly is 5 foot 10 with his big lifts since he is the same size as Mr T

Comment

Supposedly Antonio Banderas is like 5'4.

Comment

Fup me they are massive platforms on Stallone there, really obvious too. I'd be a fuppin' giant with them, where do you get them from? haha honest! Giant me up!

No clue why they do it, sounding big makes you manlier or some shizzlewhack like that i'd assume.

Comment

I really don't give a crap about this topic, but damn I never noticed that Vin Diesel and Stallone wore lifts like that. The lifts that Sly's wearing in that pic are just comical.

Comment

Apparently Kit Harrington (Jon Snow in GOT) is only a 5"8, i'd assume him 6 foot, but he a little'un.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              I think you mean Robert Downey Jr Hombre

That dude never wears nice shoes to premieres he always wears his hideous space boots with 4 inch lifts inside lol or some special made sneakers that you can tell have lifts inside them unless he has a massive vertical foot.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                No way.....

Comment

Originally posted by JabRight View Post
                  Apparently Kit Harrington (Jon Snow in GOT) is only a 5"8, i'd assume him 6 foot, but he a little'un.
                  Instead of lifts you have actors now tippy toe posing lol

LOL this dude claims 5 foot 7 hahaah dude is more like 5 foot 3

Comment

im still laughing that Bow Wow claimed 5 foot 7, dude are you serious?

you were the same height or a bit taller than 5 foot 2 Kevin Hart the comedian. smh

Comment

Working...
                    X