• Show
Clear All

You want a Mitsubishi Outlander.

Comment

-Toyota Highlander
      -Honda Pilot
      -Kia Sorento
      -Mazda CX9
      -Nissan (I forget the name but they have one)
      -Ford Edge

Edge is nice, Kia too around your price range also man, Honda toyota and nissan might be high for you, but Nissan does have a Rouge with the 3rd seat , but it is a small SUV

Comment

Originally posted by Furn View Post
        You want a Mitsubishi Outlander.
        hmm i'll look into it but within the mid sized 3rd row category i don't hear too much aobut this car.
        Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
        -Toyota Highlander
        -Honda Pilot
        -Kia Sorento
        -Mazda CX9
        -Ford Edge

Edge is nice, Kia too around your price range also man, Honda toyota and nissan might be high for you, but Nissan does have a Rouge with the 3rd seat , but it is a small SUV
        yeah the souped up honda pilot is pretty damn high but i love the style and look of it. the nissan's pathfinder i don't really like the style but i'm still looking into it.

Comment

i also forgot that the hundai sante fe is also an option.

Comment

I don't think I have enough people I truly love in my life now that I can fill an SUV with 3rd row seating. Lmao

Makes me sad. I'm just gonna get a single cab pickup. Just get one passenger seat for my best friend, my right hand.

:wank:

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
              I don't think I have enough people I truly love in my life now that I can fill an SUV with 3rd row seating. Lmao

Makes me sad. I'm just gonna get a single cab pickup. Just get one passenger seat for my best friend, my right hand.

:wank:
              my mom wants to start a daycare program so she needs 3rd row just in case lol.

can u even find single cab pickups anymore? lol they look so in-proportionate. u should just get a crew cab

Comment

i think the honda pilot looks the best aesthetics wise, then maybe the sorento and then it's a toss up from there.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
                  Armada.

I got one.Nice vehicle overall

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                    my mom wants to start a daycare program so she needs 3rd row just in case lol.
                    For a daycare you can always go with a 3500 econoline

4 rows.. seats 11 bench seat style... or if you go for capain chairs it'll go 8. I have one of these too. Picked it up exclusively for trips and vacations to gI've the fam space to stretch out. Lots of storage space and has good handling for a van.. its essentially a truck... I like it more than an suv in some ways

Comment

Honda Pilot or Acura MDX

Comment

Working...
                      X