Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did White women and men become the most desirable?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    that's interesting because I have the complete opposite impression of white chicks. I've dated some attractive ones but found them to be incredible bland and not very humble, even the poor ones. Latin chicks to me look the best and are just down for you. Very loyal and humble.
    wow all the latinas ive dated have tempers and really clingy and get mad if i dont do everything with them. i like my freedom sometimes and they dont go for that. also Latinas are very jealous...

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
      your white??????? lies!! i always thought u were mexican?
      I grew up around Mexicans for a lot of my life man.

Im Italian, Portuguese, Irish bloodline and I think I got like a bit of negro in my blood line.

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post

Lemme guess, when you say you're attracted to Latinas, it's probably women who look like this, aye?
        thats my girl!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          Most of the black women I came across have been some of the most stuck up and shallow ever, always complaining and nitpicking hard. Even being up front saying things like if that man aint packing 8 inches he better get to stepping cause I aint one to play with nothing less. And this chick stunk so bad and her weave was all matted yet she had the nerve to demand that stuff. No wonder a lot of black dudes leave to other races. especially when you have these white girls willing to throw themselves at them

So true.

I get a good laugh at the broads over there at lipstickalley. Tons of hate for dudes like Michael Jordan and Tiger Woods for not dating black chicks or exclusively dating white chicks.

Comment

Look at the Ms. Universe and it is clear most of the women share more European or white attributes.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

Then I see Alexkid type white guys with hammer head sharks.

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post
                thats my girl!!!!!!!!
                She was so sexy in Eastbound and Down.

Kenny was a moron.

Comment

the GOAT white girl of all time

Ashley Hessiani IG: https://www.instagram.com/ashleyhessiani/?hl=en

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post

How does it feel knowing a girl like that wont ever make eye contact with you, even for a split second?

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post

Looks like she had a squat rack hobby

Comment

Working...
                      X