Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did White women and men become the most desirable?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
    All girls are different man. You are acting like race has anything to do with it. It's about their background if anything.

You sound like a guy who wants a white girl real bad and they keep turning you down.
    LOL Im white dude and I don't even like white girls, only type of white girls I find attractive are the ones with fair white skin and curves like that chick from mad men, the ones around my way all got that ditzy valley girl thing going and are annoying and many got fake tans and ****.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      White superiority? wtf

I prefer Latina women.

Those dating polls on tinder, and other sites are popular, a lot of people date online and put their preferences in their profile dude wtf at desperate.

Asian men are on the bottom of the barrel, for men, and black women are considered the least attractive for women.

Why would people lie about who they are attracted to in dating info? they put what they want preference wise so it makes it easier for them to find a match

So you never seen those Mexican immigrant guys with fat white women or some Filipino dude drooling for any white woman or a black guy with a fat white girl this is what baffles me they will take any white girl as if she is a prize, to me that shows insecurity to like a woman just because she is white like they are superior.

For the last time, Latina/Latino is NOT a race. It is an ethnicity used to separate the Spanish (and Portuguese, I suppose) speaking people on the American continents, from the Anglo-Saxon/English speaking.

You have Latinas with milky white skin, light hair, light eyes... The average "Latino/Latina" when the image comes to mind in America, is probably a dude who looks like Marquez... Marquez is probably like 80% White himself, or more - with one or two Amerindian ("native") ancestors.

You got Latinos who are White like Canelo. Latinos who are black like Lara. Amerindian latinos... Mestizo, the most common, who are a mix of Amerindian, and European.

Your ideal beauty standard for Latinas, probably consists of a woman with majority European heritage.

Throughout Latin America, the beauty standards are VERY Eurocentric. Look at the "Miss world" pageant winners from countries like Ecuador, Venezuela, Columbia Mexico, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I see some fine Russian women here in Tokyo, all with big yoked j dudes. I see them pushing strollers, etc.

Then I see Alexkid type white guys with hammer head sharks.
        Supposedly, the new phenomenon is Eastern European women from poorer countries like Moldova, Ukraine, etc. migrating EAST, instead of West, to find husbands in South Korea, and Japan.

Russia isn't a poor country, but their GDP is about half of Japans, so I can see them flocking East.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
          this is true, most people is attractive to their surroundings. if im a white dude and grew up around blacks, chances are, my babies mama gonna be black.
          This is true in a sense, but I grew up around mostly white chicks and I craved Latina women the most.

You will always get that white girl who wants to defy her dad and hurt her family out of spite and date a thuggish black dude.

Comment

This is true in a sense, but I grew up around mostly white chicks and I craved Latina women the most.

You will always get that white girl who wants to defy her dad and hurt her family out of spite and date a thuggish black dude.

Lemme guess, when you say you're attracted to Latinas, it's probably women who look like this, aye?

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
              Supposedly, the new phenomenon is Eastern European women from poorer countries like Moldova, Ukraine, etc. migrating EAST, instead of West, to find husbands in South Korea, and Japan.

Russia isn't a poor country, but their GDP is about half of Japans, so I can see them flocking East.
              A lot of those Eastern Europ women have traces of Asian blood anyone, so it doesn't really matter.

I seen some Filipino dude online married to a hot russian chick, wtf? Thats the only time you will see some white girl with an asian is if its a foreigner white girl.

She said they met working at a cafe or something and this filipino dude looks like an average filipino not handsome at all.

Here is the couple, she is a Russian that is her husband

Comment

Lemme guess, when you say you're attracted to Latinas, it's probably women who look like this, aye?
                She is hot, thats the type of white woman I am attracted to they have to have dark features with white skin something exotic.

But the Latina I like are mainly like this with full lips, booty and curves she is Mexican and Irish

Comment

No BS at all, there are a lot of them. The younger one's, in general look like super models. Even after dropping a kid or two and pushing a baby stroller, wow. High heels, and mini skirts while walking with their kids. Many speak little to no English, but I speak to them in Japanese. One woman said, "it's odd to speak to another foreigner in Japanese, but I speak no English, you speak no Russian!"

It was odd after she mentioned that.

Comment

For the last time, Latina/Latino is NOT a race. It is an ethnicity used to separate the Spanish (and Portuguese, I suppose) speaking people on the American continents, from the Anglo-Saxon/English speaking.

You have Latinas with milky white skin, light hair, light eyes... The average "Latino/Latina" when the image comes to mind in America, is probably a dude who looks like Marquez... Marquez is probably like 80% White himself, or more - with one or two Amerindian ("native") ancestors.

You got Latinos who are White like Canelo. Latinos who are black like Lara. Amerindian latinos... Mestizo, the most common, who are a mix of Amerindian, and European.

Your ideal beauty standard for Latinas, probably consists of a woman with majority European heritage.

Throughout Latin America, the beauty standards are VERY Eurocentric. Look at the "Miss world" pageant winners from countries like Ecuador, Venezuela, Columbia Mexico, etc.
                    This is true, however the dark hair and curves with olive to brown skin is found a lot more in Latinas and Italian women than others. It's an easy way to describe a type.

Comment

LOL Im white dude and I don't even like white girls, only type of white girls I find attractive are the ones with fair white skin and curves like that chick from mad men, the ones around my way all got that ditzy valley girl thing going and are annoying and many got fake tans and ****.
                      your white??????? lies!! i always thought u were mexican?

Comment

Working...
                      X