Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did White women and men become the most desirable?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh wait these are based off online dating polls?

so basically only ugly antisocial people are using it to cast their votes?

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
      No you are emotional lol look at your response you sound butt hurt, you got mad and even offended for what? I dont get it, I aint trying to push white superiority at all wtf?

here is one article ill dig up more if you want this one refers to Asians with white blood being more desirable than full asian,

Asian women are very desirable to non asians guys, Whites especially, while Asian men are least desirable to white women.

http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/study-r...ce-for-dating/

A study has shown that society has different views towards those who are fully Asian or multiracial Asian.

Through a study of online dating, it has been noted that Asians have a very highly gender based way of being viewed. Researches from the University of Texas and University of Massachusetts studied about 6.7 million conversations between heterosexual males and females over the years from 2003 to 2010 from dating websites.

“How Asians are treated in the dating market is highly gendered,” University of Texas Austin Assistant Professor of Sociology Ken-Hou Lin told NBC News, “Asian women often receive similarly favorable treatment as white women do, while Asian men experience a level of discrimination that is comparable to black men.”

However, when an Asian person would identify themselves as a multiracial Asian or “Asian-white,” the results were remarkably different.

According to Professor Lin, “Both [multiracial] Asian-white women and men receive acceptance that are similar to those of whites. In fact, our studies find that white and Asian men are more likely to respond to [multiracial] Asian-white women than either Asian or white women.”

Likewise, white women responded to multiracial “Asian-white” men and white men most frequently, and they responded to (monoracial) Asian men and to African American men the least.
      i'll be honest with me being half asian and white (with bits of both features,however mostly whitish looking face) i do not find asian women attractive whatsoever. i mean,there are a rare few,like my eye doctor who is half japanese and white,shes super cute. but full on asian women repulse me. i like me white and latin women but unfortunately they take no interest in me at all unless they are fat.

Comment

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
        i'll be honest with me being half asian and white (with bits of both features,however mostly whitish looking face) i do not find asian women attractive whatsoever. i mean,there are a rare few,like my eye doctor who is half japanese and white,shes super cute. but full on asian women repulse me. i like me white and latin women but unfortunately they take no interest in me at all unless they are fat.
        I dont even find Asian women hot unless they are mixed and have a solid frame not those frail asian frames with no curves, I like a strong woman.

I love Latina women the most hands down.

Most white girls I know are loose, and cheat and easy to manipulate, I like Latina women with strong family values, latina women will rock your world in the sack and they got your back.

as far as size queens and shallow go that goes to black females, black females are handsdown the most delusional they are entitled and demand the best like their chit dont stink, they also rank penis size and muscles at the top of their list along with money, while White women and other non black women dont even put penis size at or near the top of their list of requirements.

Comment

as far as size queens and shallow go that goes to black females, black females are handsdown the most delusional they are entitled and demand the best like their chit dont stink, they also rank penis size and muscles at the top of their list along with money, while White women and other non black women dont even put penis size at or near the top of their list of requirements.
          hmm from what i've witnessed living in los angeles i see it different. i didn't evne include black women in my thinking (no offense to those who are into them) but white girls are definitely size queens. they are the ones who suggest to their husbands the most that they want to be in the swinger/bbc cuckold lifestyle or "queen of spades" lifestyle. they even get the spade symbol tattoo'd on their body to signal out to random black men that they want bbc. and for the ones that do stick to there race they still expect white men to have huge dongs or else they will cheat on you or buy the biggest dildo on amazon they can find and use that insstead.

Comment

yup, its the truth. Asian men have it the hardest.

That guy is 6 foot tall and muscular. If you are an asian guy you better be good looking or rich with status.

If you look like this which is the Average Asian man you are not going to pull any hot white girls unless you pay them for sex or do a **** with one and pay her.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Comment

hmm from what i've witnessed living in los angeles i see it different. i didn't evne include black women in my thinking (no offense to those who are into them) but white girls are definitely size queens. they are the ones who suggest to their husbands the most that they want to be in the swinger/bbc cuckold lifestyle or "queen of spades" lifestyle. they even get the spade symbol tattoo'd on their body to signal out to random black men that they want bbc. and for the ones that do stick to there race they still expect white men to have huge dongs or else they will cheat on you or buy the biggest dildo on amazon they can find and use that insstead.
              Dang man I live out in Los Angeles, you already admit to looking at that type of prons man that you get off on white women with black dudes lol. so you have a skewed view which is not reality man. Those white housewives are what you call white trash, with fetish.

I dont go for women who are like that dude, why would you be into that type of **** if you are not hung? maybe you secretly like black men with big ones? its kinda odd like those white men who like to watch their wives get banged by black dudes just straight up weird and sick.

Comment

Dang man I live out in Los Angeles, you already admit to looking at that type of prons man that you get off on white women with black dudes lol. so you have a skewed view which is not reality man. Those white housewives are what you call white trash, with fetish.
                perhaps my view is slightly skewed but i'll give you a few examples. the other day i want to the theater to watch captain america and saw a lot of interracial couples that night (it was a sat night so lots were out). the majority of them where good looking skinny white girls to average looking white girls with big booty with black men or what i perceived to be hispanic men. i saw 1 asian girl with a white guy, and i saw one lightskinned black girl with a hispanic or white guy.

also there's a new promenade that was recently built near where i live so i've been visiting there alot with friends to eat and i always see white chicks wiht black looking skater types or rapper lookalikes. you know, the ones with kyrie irving beards. i also been seeing more white washed latina chicks with black men,although mexicans in general are very racist towards blacks,especially towards the men and most mexicans will disown any female within the family who goes black. but this type of mentality is slowing dying off since these latin chicks see all the white girls enjoying their hung black boyfrioends.

Comment

perhaps my view is slightly skewed but i'll give you a few examples. the other day i want to the theater to watch captain america and saw a lot of interracial couples that night (it was a sat night so lots were out). the majority of them where good looking skinny white girls to average looking white girls with big booty with black men or what i perceived to be hispanic men. i saw 1 asian girl with a white guy, and i saw one lightskinned black girl with a hispanic or white guy.

also there's a new promenade that was recently built near where i live so i've been visiting there alot with friends to eat and i always see white chicks wiht black looking skater types or rapper lookalikes. you know, the ones with kyrie irving beards. i also been seeing more white washed latina chicks with black men,although mexicans in general are very racist towards blacks,especially towards the men and most mexicans will disown any female within the family who goes black. but this type of mentality is slowing dying off since these latin chicks see all the white girls enjoying their hung black boyfrioends.
                  This I see a lot as well, but thats how it always is, White girls are followers women in general, before it was light skin black men who were handsome now its the thug dark skin black dude, before it was the slack jaw beatles, whatever the media pushes is who the women will find attractive, women are followers of media man.

I seen some story of some white girl who got her ass beat by some black dude she was dating and his baby mama, they laughed at her, and she just let them beat her up on video. Only thing I could think of was well thats what you get dumb ass, I dont really feel sorry for those stupid white girls who get involved with thug types, just because they see them all over TV and kardashians date those types.

But most black dudes around here dont even like black women anymore, the problem with black women is they have competition and black women are not willing to be submissive to the black man so they lose out to white women or asian and latina girls.

Most of the black women I came across have been some of the most stuck up and shallow ever, always complaining and nitpicking hard. Even being up front saying things like if that man aint packing 8 inches he better get to stepping cause I aint one to play with nothing less. And this chick stunk so bad and her weave was all matted yet she had the nerve to demand that stuff. No wonder a lot of black dudes leave to other races. especially when you have these white girls willing to throw themselves at them

Comment

i do not find asian women attractive whatsoever. i mean,there are a rare few,like my eye doctor who is half japanese and white,shes super cute. but full on asian women repulse me.

Comment

greened for the honesty

Comment

Working...
                      X