Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did White women and men become the most desirable?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
    the GOAT white girl of all time

Ashley Hessiani IG: https://www.instagram.com/ashleyhessiani/?hl=en

Looks like she had a squat rack hobby

Comment

white men are desirable???

i dont think most hot women prefer white men atleast not what i see on a daily basis. american white men are emasculated and beta, atleast this is how they are percieved in the media by you know who. they are less then desirable, and dont take that as personal because i am part of that asian male community where no one likes us, so we have it worse then you. the ones who have it the absolute worst are middle eastern/indian guys, poor dudes. luckily for me i am half white too. being mixed has its advantages. white women are definitely the most preferred by all races tho,i agree with that. white women are also major size queens too,they love gigantic big dongs thats why they prefer bbc.
      Lie! Black men overwhelmingly prefer black women. Where are you guys getting this nonsense from? It is understood that black women aren't seen as desirable because of the stereotype of black men; hence, many non-black men are intimidated and feel that they might not measure up you know where.
      Couple black chicks i know who date white men told me they had to reassure these white guys that the black men they have dated were average. It also can be seen here as well--on Boxingscene--that obsession with "bbc". Chill, dude, most white women are nothing without make-up.

Comment

Big nose, no lips, pronounced jaw, fake boobs. Without makeup she probably looks like a dude.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
          LOL Im white dude and I don't even like white girls, only type of white girls I find attractive are the ones with fair white skin and curves like that chick from mad men, the ones around my way all got that ditzy valley girl thing going and are annoying and many got fake tans and ****.
          Wtf?? I minute you are Asian, the next you are half Asian and now you are white? The **** up thing about trolls is when they have bad memories. What have black people done to you, man?? You spend all your time studying them and talking about them. I feel you are one of those *****s who feel he can't compete with black men and therefore trying to bring them down to your level.

Let me tell you this, you guys turn off black women because they find you guys bland and boring af. Plenty of time I see black women willing to drop their drawers for you guys, but the lameness is turning them off. It has gotten so bad where black women have to start initiating the conversation and leading it. Let me tell this straight, most black people date out because they are opportunists and feel the grass is greener on the other side, then find out it is not, are miserable, and spend the rest of their lives trying to justify their choice. It is never for looks, sex, nor love. I have never had a problem getting a woman of another race, and many times they are ones who approach me.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSD View Post
            your white??????? lies!! i always thought u were mexican?
            Dude is insecure with some serious identity issue. I think a black man stole his girl or a black woman broke his heart. He is really bitter towards black people to the where his rant about them makes no logical sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
              Lmao!

Anyway, hectari. I think when it comes to other countries, it is probably a culture thing. In many Asian countries, they value having lighter skin and see it as beauty. Look at all the skin-whitening products being sold over there, man. Then take white people, who aren't really common in those countries, who are naturally light-skinned, then boom.

Same thing applies for some hispanic countries where they have similar views on skin-color.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPW83Bzv-dA

Comment

LMAO fake obvious fake ugly boobs, and fake booty she has no thigh muscles just a balloon butt gross.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                  Wtf?? I minute you are Asian, the next you are half Asian and now you are white? The **** up thing about trolls is when they have bad memories. What have black people done to you, man?? You spend all your time studying them and talking about them. I feel you are one of those *****s who feel he can't compete with black men and therefore trying to bring them down to your level.

Let me tell you this, you guys turn off black women because they find you guys bland and boring af. Plenty of time I see black women willing to drop their drawers for you guys, but the lameness is turning them off. It has gotten so bad where black women have to start initiating the conversation and leading it. Let me tell this straight, most black people date out because they are opportunists and feel the grass is greener on the other side, then find out it is not, are miserable, and spend the rest of their lives trying to justify their choice. It is never for looks, sex, nor love. I have never had a problem getting a woman of another race, and many times they are ones who approach me.
                  uh when did I ever say I was Asian? Why would you even think I was asian?

Dude Megas you mostly date Asian women or non black girls right?

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                    Dude is insecure with some serious identity issue. I think a black man stole his girl or a black woman broke his heart. He is really bitter towards black people to the where his rant about them makes no logical sense.
                    LOL wtf where did you get all this, where did I ever sound bitter toward a black man, black man stole my girl? wtf ahahah. Dam Megas you are a paranoid pro black for sure man.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      "a" black guy? You sure it didn't happen like this?

Comment

Working...
                      X