Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did White women and men become the most desirable?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
    uh when did I ever say I was Asian? Why would you even think I was asian?

Dude Megas you mostly date Asian women or non black girls right?
    I have ****ed them, but my serious relationships are with black women.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
      "a" black guy? You sure it didn't happen like this?

Quite possible. I saw some shyt like this online where a white dude was arguing with a black dude, because the black dude post a video where he was touching the white guy's girlfriend. The white dude started saying some racist shyt towards black guy, and then the black guy did the unthinkable and post a video with him and his friends running a train on the white guy's girlfriend. Almost looks like what you posted except it was a video. I felt so bad for the white dude. All the other dudes, even other white dude was telling him to dump the girl, but he said if she confesses and proves it was a mistake, he will forgive her and take her back. It was truly a sad event.
      Last edited by megas30; 05-25-2016, 09:24 AM.

Comment

• Found this on Yahoo: Sounds a lot like Hectari and Alexkid

Is it ok if my girlfriend slept with a black guy before we were together?
        First of all, I am not racist. I am a white male and I voted for President Obama not just once - but twice. Here is the story. My girlfriend and I are both white professions in our mid 20s. She told me early in our relationship that she had a black boyfriend once. I didn't think a whole lot about it because it was before we met. I didn't know if she had slept with him but I assume she had. I told her I didn't want to know anything about it or others for that matter, because it didn't matter and it was before our time. Later, a couple of weeks ago, she brought it up again that she had dated and slept with a black guy and that he was married (to another white girl) and she found out. This came up under a conversation about dating married people which we had both done. The girl I had dated was separated but got back with her husband. Again no big deal but this time she confirmed she had slept with him. AND THAT HE IS BLACK. This time I told her that I didn't want details about her relationship with him. Yes I am a little racist or insecure or whatever. I have a "normal" six inch white penis - which is small in my opinion. Yes, I wish I had an 8in dick, like most men do if it was six inches. We all know the stereotype of BBD and yes there are small ones too but we know the stereo type. My girlfriend told me her boyfriend had a black anaconda that was a "feast for the eyes". (Sigh).

Well this weekend she told me a story about being at a conference and meeting up with Jamal, a former coworker, who now works for the hotel where the convention was held. She was there to give a speech for her company. Jamal showed her around the hotel and they ended up back in his office. She stated she was completely drunk when they ran into each other and had passed out in his office. The funny part was how she had horrible rug burns on her knees and had to speak at the conference the next morning and only had a skirt and no pantyhose to hide the rug burns. Ok, I can appreciate the humor here and was fine with the story until now. Then she says, "This was the black guy she dated that had the humongous monster penis". Why would she say this to me? How did she get the rug burns?? I haven't brought up details of my past and thinks it is better if the past is left where it is. I dated a 30 yr. old virgin a couple of years before her that was blonde and well built and very pretty. I have never mentioned how she decided I was the one to give it up to and how she was so tight and fit like a glove... Ugh. I know now that girl has been with dozens and dozens of guys by now if not more. Maybe some of them are also black. But now my girlfriend is really starting to make me worry. I also notice that she gets sexually excited when we watch basketball or football together. She only wants to have sex with me while watching the TV and seeing muscular and sweaty black men on TV. She also does not look at me as we do it but instead is watching the black men on TV. Then she started asking me to wear a black condom. We were not even using any condoms before! Seems like she wants to rub the big black D in my face, metaphorically speaking. I don't get it and am not sure what to do. Thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          Found this on Yahoo: Sounds a lot like Hectari and Alexkid
          First of all, I am not racist. I am a white male and I voted for President Obama not just once - but twice.

Comment

How does it feel knowing a girl like that wont ever make eye contact with you, even for a split second?
            one day she might when i am more confident and self assured.

you're not even black so i doubt she'd care about some fat white guy pretending to be black on the internet too.

Comment

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
              Found this on Yahoo: Sounds a lot like Hectari and Alexkid
              if that guy was smart he'd buy her a realistic black dildo from amazon before she starts doing the real thing. i'd rather see my gf stretched by a bbc dildo then a real one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                one day she might when i am more confident and self assured.
                You and I both know that will never happen. You are more pathetic than alexkid and that's saying something. Who are you kidding?
                Last edited by BigNuts; 05-25-2016, 12:52 AM.

Comment

You and I both know that will never happen. You are more pathetic than alexkid and that's saying something. Who are you kidding?
                  i don't care, atleast i'm not pretending to be black guy from atlanta on the internet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
                    i don't care, atleast i'm not pretending to be black guy from atlanta on the internet.
                    Oh you care. That's why you keep making pathetic threads where everyone laughs at you like carrying stevia packets around or how you have it so bad for being a half breed mongrel.

You are asian and white so you clearly have got the short end of the stick in life. That's not even up for debate.

Continue laying down and rotting.

Comment

Oh you care. That's why you keep making pathetic threads where everyone laughs at you like carrying stevia packets around or how you have it so bad for being a half breed mongrel.

You are asian and white so you clearly have got the short end of the stick in life. That's not even up for debate.
                      sure thing,carl

the best looking people are always mixed.
                      Last edited by Tago Nang Tago; 05-25-2016, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X