Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best advice I ever had, it came from my dear old dad!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hectari View Post
    I thought you were Mexican from Cali, a Chicano lowrider type dude lol
    I am a Mexican Jew, my ancestors came from Texas to Cali, by way of Israel.
    Several dark skinned Mexican's rejected me, until I whipped azz on them. I am a big Mexican American, who went to college and has two Jewish bosses, they ordered me to Tokyo, so here I am.

What group of people do I relate to the most?
    People who are straight forward and work hard.

I am harsh on chicano's who don't strive to achieve. I see so much wasted talent globally. I have travelled extensively, and see talent is universal, unfortunately so is stupidity.

People now just need opportunities, and the strength to avoid distractions. But, I post on this site, obviously I am a it distracted. Back to sleep.

Comment

My Grandpa is 96.. he's only ever been with 1 woman his whole life. Old fashioned type. When Grandma got sick, he visited her every day and sat with her hours at a time for months until she passed. He is a very faithful and Godly man.. that I even know actually. This includes pastors and ect. Best role model I ever had.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
        My Grandpa is 96.. he's only ever been with 1 woman his whole life. Old fashioned type. When Grandma got sick, he visited her every day and sat with her hours at a time for months until she passed. He is a very faithful and Godly man.. that I even know actually. This includes pastors and ect. Best role model I ever had.
        Awesome example. I wish I knew men like that. I knew a few good men, but most were selfish fools who needed corrections.

I got sisters, I know first hand how worthless most men are. I only have one brother in law I don't want to smash. My sister is not being good enough to him.
        It is corrected now.

The bible talks about generational curses, I see it in my family, and I strongly stand against stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Syf View Post
          Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Awesome example. I wish I knew men like that. I knew a few good men, but most were selfish fools who needed corrections.

I got sisters, I know first hand how worthless most men are. I only have one brother in law I don't want to smash. My sister is not being good enough to him.
          It is corrected now.

The bible talks about generational curses, I see it in my family, and I strongly stand against stupidity.

Loyal men and loyal women for that matter are a dying breed.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Loyal men and loyal women for that matter are a dying breed.
            And azz holes like me, showed some women the value of finding a real solid man. I just hope and pray she didn't **** a good guy over.

Comment

Men, be real, find a good woman.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sHQ_aTjXObs

Don't make your life too complicated.

Comment

When I was a little boy my father told me, "Don't be anyone's bitch."

Comment

I think you pretty much got me with the above description. But, I get hired at a good wage by Ashkenazim to keep white boys, and rice divcks in check.

I do rather well for a guy who doesn't have a PhD, posted overseas to make sure the other slaves deliver. I guess I am Dathan.
                  Ashkenazi ARE White-boys, European... They have no common origins with Sephardics, and Mizrahi... They are Germanic, Mediterranean, Slavic, and Anglo-Saxon in origin.... They share exact same DNA as "white boys." Cause they are converts - not of middle-eastern origin. lulz in Israel non-Ashkenazim - they are looked down on, and not given high-ranking positions.

Yeah - you make a good equivalent of a shabbos goy - you'll rise to mid-management, have a few lower-tier managers, and ops *****es under you... peak out at low to mid six-figures, perhaps.
                  Last edited by Flabulous; 05-21-2016, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by !BEAST View Post
                    I had that same exact philosophy.

Until I contracted my first legit STD.

Now i'm going to be more selective of my partners.
                    Nasty whore ***** is easily accessible but it's like sticking your dick in a hornets' nest, and the pleasure of "the hunt" is taken away. Vetting partners is part of the fun.

Comment

Men, be real, find a good woman.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sHQ_aTjXObs

Don't make your life too complicated.

Great song.

Comment

Working...
                      X