Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best advice I ever had, it came from my dear old dad!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My tio told me "Tienes que comer bien, y tambien cojer bien.. con todas las muchachas que puedes. Comer bien, cojer bien"

Comment

Def. Not ashkenazim jew... Sephardic with lower iq,and not able to put off instant pleasure for better results in the long run... ashkenazim jews are the only ones who have high iq and invent all the stuff, win Nobel prizes, etc. Sephardic are racially Semitic peoples, while ashkenazim is European... also, damn, you old as fook, homie. The fook you doing still posting on internet forums?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        If alexkid grew up in my hood, even punks would slap the **** out of him. The softest of the soft would have divk slapped Alexkid to appear less b1tchy than the king of pathetic.
        AlexKid wouldn't last in my hood. And I grew in the upper middle class white suburbs.

He would still get jumped and raped, by blonde kids who look like Zack Morris.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          AlexKid wouldn't last in my hood. And I grew in the upper middle class white suburbs.

He would still get jumped and raped, by blonde kids who look like Zack Morris.
          Interesting. No safe space for the lil Phaggot. No hood would allow him to claim it.

Comment

Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
            Def. Not ashkenazim jew... Sephardic with lower iq,and not able to put off instant pleasure for better results in the long run... ashkenazim jews are the only ones who have high iq and invent all the stuff, win Nobel prizes, etc. Sephardic are racially Semitic peoples, while ashkenazim is European... also, damn, you old as fook, homie. The fook you doing still posting on internet forums?
            I think you pretty much got me with the above description. But, I get hired at a good wage by Ashkenazim to keep white boys, and rice divcks in check.

I do rather well for a guy who doesn't have a PhD, posted overseas to make sure the other slaves deliver. I guess I am Dathan.

Comment

It was the summer of 1984, My pop's had me out in front of our home, tuning up his 72 gran Torino, 351 Cleveland, 4 barrel carb, etc. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Two teenage girls walked by and said hi to me, while I was helping my dad. It was a hot San Jose California summer, after they said hi, my dad looks at me and says, "mijo,you need to **** as many young women that you can, while you can, because when you become old like me, you will wish you would have."

I felt kinda odd as my pop's marveled at their youthful bodies. They wore tube tops and daisy dukes, like Alexkid. It was one of those father and son moments.
              My pop's and I didn't see eye to eye on many things. He passed away a few years ago, in the hospital, in my arms. That is an amazing story.

I told this story to my closest friends, and they all told me that I was lucky to have a dad like him. Luckily, I took his advice. He made me box as a kid, and I hated him for it. Now I am grateful. He never let me quit at anything I started.
              This made me reluctant to undertake things lightly. I gave the Torino to my cousin Jimmy, he couldn't believe it. I am no mechanic, and that car needs constant love.

He was an interesting man.

I hope you guys get what I am sharing.

My dad wasn't much on giving advice. But he is a responsible man. Worked hard and paid for my and my siblings college. I never also heard my parents fight coz of another woman. I don't think my dad ever cheated.

That is more than any stupid advice from an irresponsible, drunk and womanizing father some children have.

Action is 1000x better than words.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                My dad wasn't much on giving advice. But he is a responsible man. Worked hard and paid for my and my siblings college. I never also heard my parents fight coz of another woman. I don't think my dad ever cheated.

That is more than any stupid advice from an irresponsible, drunk and womanizing father some children have.

Action is 1000x better than words.
                I envy you. I always wanted a father like that. My dad showed me the dark underside of life and how to navigate it.

But, it seems the grass is always greener in many things.

I see guys like Sean Porter with great envy, my dad was more like Danny Garcia's dad.

Dad's right. Are you living up to your dad's expectations. I have far exceeded my dad's.

Comment

It was the summer of 1984, My pop's had me out in front of our home, tuning up his 72 gran Torino, 351 Cleveland, 4 barrel carb, etc. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Two teenage girls walked by and said hi to me, while I was helping my dad. It was a hot San Jose California summer, after they said hi, my dad looks at me and says, "mijo,you need to **** as many young women that you can, while you can, because when you become old like me, you will wish you would have."

I felt kinda odd as my pop's marveled at their youthful bodies. They wore tube tops and daisy dukes, like Alexkid. It was one of those father and son moments.
                  My pop's and I didn't see eye to eye on many things. He passed away a few years ago, in the hospital, in my arms. That is an amazing story.

I told this story to my closest friends, and they all told me that I was lucky to have a dad like him. Luckily, I took his advice. He made me box as a kid, and I hated him for it. Now I am grateful. He never let me quit at anything I started.
                  This made me reluctant to undertake things lightly. I gave the Torino to my cousin Jimmy, he couldn't believe it. I am no mechanic, and that car needs constant love.

He was an interesting man.

I hope you guys get what I am sharing.
                  I thought you said you was a Sephardic Jew when did they start saying Mijo? lol

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    I thought you said you was a Sephardic Jew when did they start saying Mijo? lol
                    Many Sephardic Jews like me originate from Spain. I thought everyone new this. Spanish Inquisition, getting kicked out of every country....

I am anti Zionism, anti many things.

Think of me as a stupid Moses Maimonides. Feel free to lol that up.

Hope this helps you Mijo!

http://www.sephardicstudies.org/quickladino.html
                    Last edited by Zaroku; 05-21-2016, 12:30 PM.

Comment

Many Sephardic Jews like me originate from Spain. I thought everyone new this. Spanish Inquisition, getting kicked out of every country....

I am anti Zionism, anti many things.

Think of me as a stupid Moses Maimonides. Feel free to lol that up.

Hope this helps you Mijo!

http://www.sephardicstudies.org/quickladino.html
                      I thought you were Mexican from Cali, a Chicano lowrider type dude lol

Comment

Working...
                      X