Pink Floyd Appreciation Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
    Never heard any of their songs, but I bet they suck

what kind of music do you listen to ? PF is psychedelic/prog/bluesy rock who make concept albums.

welcome to the machine would give you a feel.

Last edited by Elroy The Great; 08-22-2016, 10:06 PM.

Comment

greatest guitar solo ever
      Last edited by Elroy The Great; 08-22-2016, 10:06 PM.

Comment

a very difficult song to sing live....and so beautiful

Last edited by Elroy The Great; 08-22-2016, 10:13 PM.

Comment

acid + pf + planetarium = the good ol days.....

Comment

Comment

The early Syd Barrett music was great. Too bad he went insane from overuse of hallucinogenic drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                Funnily enough, i mentioned earlier i'd been listening to Pink Floyd last night and i was messing about playing last night and made a video but it was just a video for my cousin as i'd assembled a guitar out of different parts for him and he wanted a video of me playing the guitar before i send it to him. So i just made a video of me playing it to a backing track, couldn't be bothered doing it note for note but just a rough idea.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                  Funnily enough, i mentioned earlier i'd been listening to Pink Floyd last night and i was messing about playing last night and made a video but it was just a video for my cousin as i'd assembled a guitar out of different parts for him and he wanted a video of me playing the guitar before i send it to him. So i just made a video of me playing it to a backing track, couldn't be bothered doing it note for note but just a rough idea.

mr gilmore, is that you ? well done !!! with a homemade guitar no less. i used to drum some but had to get rid of it due to neighbors. thats a tough instrument to keep around.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                    mr gilmore, is that you ? well done !!! with a homemade guitar no less. i used to drum some but had to get rid of it due to neighbors. thats a tough instrument to keep around.
                    Yeah, i do keep a drum kit in my house, but one of my rooms is sound proofed for recording so its not bad, plus i live on the end house of the street and the room is on the side of the house with no neighbours anyway. Good job really, i have a ridiculous amount of different instruments in there.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                      Yeah, i do keep a drum kit in my house, but one of my rooms is sound proofed for recording so its not bad, plus i live on the end house of the street and the room is on the side of the house with no neighbours anyway. Good job really, i have a ridiculous amount of different instruments in there.
                      i was too obnoxious to consider soundproofing. i just assumed everyone wanted to hear me making noise.

i could listen to solo for hours. the guitar is a great instrument. not sure why i never learned how to play (same with the piano).

Comment

Working...
                      X