No announcement yet.

Murder Suspect on the Run in Los Angeles [STREAM]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    Slow speed pursuit in a Mercedes Benz. East 91 headed towards Knotts Berry Farm. Chase started in the Compton/Carson area. Confirmed murder suspect.

If you live in L.A. county watch on TV (CBS/KCAL, KTA, ABC, KTLA choppers on site) if not here's a stream.

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/show/live-video/
    Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
    KCAL/CBS stream is about to refuel so here are alternatives.

KTLA stream - http://ktla.com/2016/05/05/sheriffs-...lakewood-area/

ABC stream - http://abc7.com/live/
    Links don't work homie.

What happened to this bandido? Did he go out dumpin on the po's like a sav?

Or did he quit like Victor Ortiz?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
      Links don't work homie.

What happened to this bandido? Did he go out dumpin on the po's like a sav?

Or did he quit like Victor Ortiz?
      Lol this shit ended hours ago amigo.

There were a couple of crashes and some crazy maneuvering. At one point he lost all ability to control his vehicle as it was on nothing but rims.

Dude sat in his car for like an hour while CHP called SWAT since it was an armed murder suspect. They brought up the armored SWAT vehicles and smashed his windshield and threw a smoke bomb in there and flushed him out. K9 bit his ass and they took him in.

It was an interesting chase but not by any means one of my top choices. Maybe a 6/10 in terms of overall excitement.

My all time favorite chase was back in 2013 or 14. These 3 Crip gang members had robbed a bank and were throwing loads and loads of money out in the streets of South Central and Compton while being chased by the LAPD. Everyone and their momma was out on the streets trying to get that money. People were literally running out into the middle of busy intersections to retrieve some of the money they were throwing out. Eventually, they ended up in a residential neighborhood in South L.A. and were blocked in by a guy driving a truck. A riot almost ensued. There were thousands of people out there and they had to bring riot police out and everything. That was an entertaining chase from start to finish.
      Last edited by Nubia; 05-06-2016, 01:19 AM.

Comment

• 10$ says it's Mak

Comment

Lol this shit ended hours ago amigo.

There were a couple of crashes and some crazy maneuvering. At one point he lost all ability to control his vehicle as it was on nothing but rims.

Dude sat in his car for like an hour while CHP called SWAT since it was an armed murder suspect. They brought up the armored SWAT vehicles and smashed his windshield and threw a smoke bomb in there and flushed him out. K9 bit his ass and they took him in.

It was an interesting chase but not by any means one of my top choices. Maybe a 6/10 in terms of overall excitement.

My all time favorite chase was back in 2013 or 14. These 3 Crip gang members had robbed a bank and were throwing loads and loads of money out in the streets of South Central and Compton while being chased by the LAPD. Everyone and their momma was out on the streets trying to get that money. People were literally running out into the middle of busy intersections to retrieve some of the money they were throwing out. Eventually, they ended up in a residential neighborhood in South L.A. and were blocked in by a guy driving a truck. A riot almost ensued. There were thousands of people out there and they had to bring riot police out and everything. That was an entertaining chase from start to finish.
          dang do you have a link to that? I don't remember that ish on the news, that sounds like something About Billions would do if he was bout dat life!

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR CANELO!. View Post
            SO whats the verdict?

Black dude, White Dude, Mexican?
            It was so dark, looked Hispanic. But I could be wrong. He looked mulatto or something. He's either a really light skinned black guy or a Hispanic. He didn't look dark skinned.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              dang do you have a link to that? I don't remember that ish on the news, that sounds like something About Billions would do if he was bout dat life!
              Yeah they're all on YouTube.

This isn't by any means the whole video but I'm sure it's out there. These are bits and pieces cut from multiple local news broadcasts and doesn't really tell the whole story. But I'm sure you don't want to sit through an entire 2-hour chase lol. At the time I was so invested in it because I watched from start to finish.

This one ended with the suspect pulling a gun and shot on live TV and left to bleed out on the steps. But I think he made it if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited by Nubia; 05-06-2016, 02:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                It was so dark, looked Hispanic. But I could be wrong. He looked mulatto or something. He's either a really light skinned black guy or a Hispanic. He didn't look dark skinned.
                cool i got tired of watching and turned it off.

Comment

This isn't by any means the whole video but I'm sure it's out there. These are bits and pieces cut from multiple local news broadcasts and doesn't really tell the whole story. But I'm sure you don't want to sit through an entire 2-hour chase lol. At the time I was so invested in it because I watched from start to finish.

That was great. I am going to find the whole version and watch it tomorrow.

Wish I was on one of those corners when they started throwing cash out the window. I woulda come up with a stack with a quickness.

Comment

This one ended with the suspect pulling a gun and shot on live TV and left to bleed out on the steps. But I think he made it if I'm not mistaken.

homie should have hit the hood asap, and toss money out liek crazy created a crowd and dip into the crowd fuck it. Might of lost some of the money but you'll be free!

Comment

• I tuned into it for about a half hour while he sat in his car and they were waiting for swat. The dude should have surrendered and saved me that half hour.

But normally these live feed chases have a lot of potential.
                      Last edited by TBear; 05-06-2016, 03:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X