Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you a loser??? If not, explain how you aren't

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The worm said if I let him out of the bottle I would not be a loser!

Comment

I am a loser. An old loser who strikes out hitting on young chicks, but I hit a home run 6 to 8 times per year with 80 to 100 attempts. I pick my moments. Then I pounce! I look for girls without a solid father figure at home, then mentor her with old dong stick.

I look good for my age, or so I want to believe. My yesterday's are better than my tomorrows.

L for Zaroku!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        I am a loser. An old loser who strikes out hitting on young chicks, but I hit a home run 6 to 8 times per year with 80 to 100 attempts. I pick my moments. Then I pounce! I look for girls without a solid father figure at home, then mentor her with old dong stick.

I look good for my age, or so I want to believe. My yesterday's are better than my tomorrows.

L for Zaroku!!
        I can always rely on you for good advice.

I'm 34 and the window of opportunity for women my age or older is getting smaller and I don't want to deal with single moms or bitter divorcees.

Lots of girls with daddy issues these days. So younger poon FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

I'm 34 and the window of opportunity for women my age or older is getting smaller and I don't want to deal with single moms or bitter divorcees.

Thanks buddy! Women always think about themselves, and expect guys to do the same. You gotta change up that mindset!

A woman is the only Animal, that will **** all over you, then blame you for it.

Ex: you made me cheat on you, I didn't want to cheat, but you made me do it!!

Perfect answer: if I had the power to make you do anything, I would have made you not play games with me, or lie to my face. My power to make you do things only works in your favor, get it!

Her answer: I hate it when you trick me with logic.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post

I'm the same age and my chick is 27. Girls our age are completely shot both physically and emotionally.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              I'm the same age and my chick is 27. Girls our age are completely shot both physically and emotionally.
              That's true, but also a shame. I met some cool chicks our age, but they're usually already tied down or married or something. Rare to find single women over 30 who don't carry some emotional baggage. Some women in their 30s already look terrible, like 10 years older.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post

A woman is the only Animal, that will **** all over you, then blame you for it.
                That's right.

Treat women like cats, feed them, pet them, just don't let them **** on the carpet.

Comment

Well I like to get the daily news.

Comment

yes i am. i got a small dick and i cum easily.

satisfied bitch?

Comment

Ima loser cuz......

I still watch Dragonball z and downloaded songs from the show to use for the video games

Have a huge ****o collection

Keep naked pics/ videos of all my exes.

Thinking about buying a n64 to play 007, wwf no mercy

Read the twilight book ( I was locked up)

Still love my first girlfriend ( wont tell her)

Ima fcking loser!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X