Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you a loser??? If not, explain how you aren't

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ima go ahead and say no because you wouldnt even be able to tell if im lying or not

Comment

You see all those points?

Plus I have a full stock of sardines, spam, Vienna sausages and corned beef in my pantry

Case closed

Comment

Bscene should be known as alphascene

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Simple question.... Let's be honest

My answer is No.

My reason is because within the context of my life and the opportunities which have presented themselves, I am successful.

I am not the most successful person, but I come from very humble beginnings. I was raised in a broken home in poverty, my parents were illegal immigrants (Hi, Trump) and got deported essentially. My mom raised me in south america til I was old enough to attend school in the USA despite being born here, and my father was in prison and not in my life til my late teenage years.

No one helped me pay for college, or anything else in life, except for a few thousand dollars one of my aunts helped me with from time to time getting on my feet after I separated from service, everything I have accomplished has been due to my own hard work and dedication, and the grace of God.

I was an absolute mess of a person growing up, but fixed myself and joined the army, spent six successful years in while serving in OIF and OEF, got out, went to school, and am now a software developer and consultant for a reputable tech company in my native bay area.

If you only see where I am today, it won't impress many people, but when provided with the context of what were at one point insurmountable odds, I am very proud of myself and what I have accomplished.

And the road isn't over. I still have dreams I am in the process of fulfilling, and expect to be much more successful as the years go on.

I also am blessed to have been exposed to the wonderful sport and lifestyle of boxing, and have been lacing them up since 2006.

I would consider myself a winner.

If not for all that is covered above, definitely for the fact that I am a boxing fan and member of the esteemed society of BoxingScene, and also because I slay sloots on the regular, as a winner should.

Also among my accolades is being a high ranking official in the Mayweather Mafia during its heyday. Yea, winning.

Comment

Absolutely. Look at all my posts.

And I have a neck beard.

No seriously for my age I'm financially well off, and I'm going to be returning to school soon. I stopped partying and going out a lot because it's just not me anymore.

I go out maybe once axweek to the bar with my friends and that's it. Plus I'll be inheriting my aunt's bar when she croaks so I've got that going for me as well.

I'm alright.

And I have an above average meat stick.

Comment

I probably am, but I just got a second full time job besides le drywall today. So i'm riding a streak of winning. But then again, I have a fairly substantial (if far off) record, and two kids already. So yeah, prob still kinda a loser. But we in here!!
              Last edited by Rudyo; 05-04-2016, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
                I probably am, but I just got a second full time job besides le drywall today. So i'm riding a streak of winning. But then again, I have a fairly substantial (if far off) record, and two kids already. So yeah, prob still kinda a loser. But we in here!!
                You're my little Mexican always and forever

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

My answer is No.

My reason is because within the context of my life and the opportunities which have presented themselves, I am successful.

I am not the most successful person, but I come from very humble beginnings. I was raised in a broken home in poverty, my parents were illegal immigrants (Hi, Trump) and got deported essentially. My mom raised me in south america til I was old enough to attend school in the USA despite being born here, and my father was in prison and not in my life til my late teenage years.

No one helped me pay for college, or anything else in life, except for a few thousand dollars one of my aunts helped me with from time to time getting on my feet after I separated from service, everything I have accomplished has been due to my own hard work and dedication, and the grace of God.

I was an absolute mess of a person growing up, but fixed myself and joined the army, spent six successful years in while serving in OIF and OEF, got out, went to school, and am now a software developer and consultant for a reputable tech company in my native bay area.

If you only see where I am today, it won't impress many people, but when provided with the context of what were at one point insurmountable odds, I am very proud of myself and what I have accomplished.

And the road isn't over. I still have dreams I am in the process of fulfilling, and expect to be much more successful as the years go on.

I also am blessed to have been exposed to the wonderful sport and lifestyle of boxing, and have been lacing them up since 2006.

I would consider myself a winner.

If not for all that is covered above, definitely for the fact that I am a boxing fan and member of the esteemed society of BoxingScene, and also because I slay sloots on the regular, as a winner should.

Also among my accolades is being a high ranking official in the Mayweather Mafia during its heyday. Yea, winning.
                  You are a winner Winning is about defying odds. We all go down. It's how we get up.

Comment

Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
                    Das it mane!
                    Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
                    You are a winner Winning is about defying odds. We all go down. It's how we get up.
                    Thanks brother. I know we go at it hard in NSB but you are a good dude and have my respect.

Comment

im trying to work my ass off so i can retire early

have no life right now

i guess im a current loser future winner

Comment

Working...
                      X