Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 7th Annual Fantasy Football Walt Liquor Bowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still pissed off that scumbag took Johnson the pick before mine.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      Can you paste it
      Despite a Set of Monster RBs, Luck My Vick Probably Should Have Done Some Research

If Luck My Vick handles adversity during the season the way they did in this draft, it's going to be a long year. After receiving the 16th overall pick they were clearly rattled, which was made evident by their draft performance

Yikes. At least it can't get any worse. In fact, if you nominate yourself for the Toyota Hall Of Fame, you'll be an official nominee. Feel better?

RB or Bust
      Unfortunately, RB is the only strong position on Luck My Vick. Fortunately, there's always next year.

Those are some tidbits. They did applaud his running backs.

Comment

• Yahoo has said I have the worst RBs two years in a row now and theyre right.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
          Despite a Set of Monster RBs, Luck My Vick Probably Should Have Done Some Research

If Luck My Vick handles adversity during the season the way they did in this draft, it's going to be a long year. After receiving the 16th overall pick they were clearly rattled, which was made evident by their draft performance

Yikes. At least it can't get any worse. In fact, if you nominate yourself for the Toyota Hall Of Fame, you'll be an official nominee. Feel better?

RB or Bust
          Unfortunately, RB is the only strong position on Luck My Vick. Fortunately, there's always next year.

Looooooool. ...

Comment

RB or Bust

Wow!
            Lmao.

Comment

I take it with a grain of salt as everyone should.
              Always gives guys who auto draft the best grades.

Comment

• Dropvante Adams is going to end up being the steal of the draft.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                  Looooooool. ...
                  Maybe it's just me, but I cream my pants if I get to draft last in a snake. That's the best damn draft position to have.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    Maybe it's just me, but I cream my pants if I get to draft last in a snake. That's the best damn draft position to have.
                    I had it last yr.. took murray forte back 2 back

Comment

• I rather pick first. Look at Mustang, got Brown and still easily got McCoy on the turn.

Comment

Working...
                      X