Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 7th Annual Fantasy Football Walt Liquor Bowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On second inspection im digging my team a little bit more. Russel Wilson and DHOP in the first two of a 16 aint bad.

Comment

• Yahoo is calling Lance Kendricks a blocking tight end. He used to split out at Wisconsin (one of the most conservative offenses in D1). He's like a tweener, unless he suddenly became a beast at blocking.

Comment

• Yahoo projections don't mean jack ****. I like my team and fantasy football is a complete crap shoot. No name guys break out and have great seasons out of nowhere like Allen Robinson did last year. Conversely, hyped up guys end up being busts like CJ Anderson and Randall Cobb were last year. I don't understand how PPR works so it'll will be interesting to see how things unfold. I'm coming to win and I'm gonna enjoy the ride regardless of what happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
          Yahoo projections don't mean jack ****. I like my team and fantasy football is a complete crap shoot. No name guys break out and have great seasons out of nowhere like Allen Robinson did last year. Conversely, hyped up guys end up being busts like CJ Anderson and Randall Cobb were last year. I don't understand how PPR works so it'll will be interesting to see how things unfold. I'm coming to win and I'm gonna enjoy the ride regardless of what happens.
          I actually had Allen Robinson in all my leagues last year. But I read FF articles like people read the morning news so I am probably not the best example lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            I actually had Allen Robinson in all my leagues last year. But I read FF articles like people read the morning news so I am probably not the best example lol.
            You were definitely ahead of the game. Robinson is a beast and a lot of people don't seem to notice him because he plays for the Jaguars. He stays making big play after big play. Hurns on the other side is very good too. I have Hurns on one of my other fantasy teams along with Hopkins and Edelman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
              You were definitely ahead of the game. Robinson is a beast and a lot of people don't seem to notice him because he plays for the Jaguars. He stays making big play after big play. Hurns on the other side is very good too. I have Hurns on one of my other fantasy teams along with Hopkins and Edelman.
              For me it had to do with the fact that he was the number 1 option on a team that I knew would throw the ball. I adhere to the philosophy of grabbing whoever will get the most targets on a team that loves to pass (same reason I drafted Jordan Matthews last year...with lesser success and why I drafted Marvin Jones this year), will probably do well. Volume can lead to production, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                Yahoo is calling Lance Kendricks a blocking tight end. He used to split out at Wisconsin (one of the most conservative offenses in D1). He's like a tweener, unless he suddenly became a beast at blocking.
                Tyler Higbee is going to end up starting at TE.

Comment

• Tua is right, Yahoo over values the auto drafters when "grading".

I auto drafted my work league, and it gave me the only "A" out of 14 teams and while I don't hate the team, I certainly don't love it, either.

At first glance, Mustang's team looks OK. He's solid at WR, and OK at RB. But you're not going to win this league starting a QB, RB, and TE from the same team.

I'd take

johnm
                  Reed
                  Jreck
                  Dunn

teams over Mustang, easily.
                  Last edited by johnm is...; 08-28-2016, 06:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    Looooooool. ...
                    They factor in I dont have a DEF-IDP-K

But whatever gets forum laughs tho.....

Im weak at WR says yahoo:

Dez Bryant wr1
                    Josh Gordon wr1
                    Golden Tate wr1
                    Torrey Smith wr1
                    Markus Wheaton wr2
                    Robert Woods wr2
                    Tyler Boyd wr2
                    Albert Wilson wr2

Whatever you say yahoo.

Comment

• They gave Mustang the best rating and I dont think his team is good at all. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X