No announcement yet.

Official 7th Annual Fantasy Football Walt Liquor Bowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    He started off slow last year, but his production was sky high towards the end.

I still remember having one player left to play in the playoffs and needing 22 points to progress. My man ODELL delivered, my opponent was mad .
    I was in an opposite situation last year. When he burned Norman on like the first play of the freaking game and dropped a sure 60 yd TD that hit him right in the hands. Could have propelled me to the league championship.

Comment

• I also traded Manning for MJD in his prime.

Comment

• Im not taking a WR if I get a high pick. Cant believe Brown, Beckam, Julio etc have passed guys like Charles, Gurley, Johnson and Peterson. Hell no.

Comment

• I think only 3 of the top 20 (non QB) scores in our league were RB. All the rest were WR.

Comment

• The only one I'd take in the first would be David Johnson.

Comment

• The time is rapidly approaching, gentlemen (and Brush). I wish you all the very best of luck in your quest for the Silver, 2nd place medal.

As for the liquor bet, I like Bourbon and Vodka.

Comment

The only one I'd take in the first would be David Johnson.
                I think he's going to have a monster year. So it bothers me that I don't think I'd draft him early, haha.

That said, I was all but certain that C.J. Anderson was going to have a monster year last year, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                  I think he's going to have a monster year. So it bothers me that I don't think I'd draft him early, haha.

That said, I was all but certain that C.J. Anderson was going to have a monster year last year, too.
                  He's a big part of the passing game though, so he's not your average running back. Though obviously Bell isn't either but I'd have to take Johnson before him because of the suspension. I'd probably take him over Bell anyway.

Comment

He's a big part of the passing game though, so he's not your average running back. Though obviously Bell isn't either but I'd have to take Johnson before him because of the suspension. I'd probably take him over Bell anyway.
                    IMO you have to take him over Bell considering the suspension. It's close for me without the suspension.

Just seems like every time I think some relatively unproven guy is going to set the world on fire, he completely flops.

I won't have to worry about it, though. Because if I get a top 5 pick I'm damn near 100% going WR.

Comment

The only one I'd take in the first would be David Johnson.
                      With all the mocks and everyone going WR. Ive been able to pair studs everytime at RB.

WR is extremely deep this year.

Comment

Working...
                      X