Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you tell if a girl is faking an orgasm?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Stark View Post
    Or seeing her cum on your d*ck.
    I love that shit

Comment

If she says her balls are empty.

Comment

Originally posted by 48cantCstraight View Post
        If AlexKid is fuking her
        that was good

Comment

Who cares? As long as I get mine I don't give a crap. They can manipulate their clit by themselves. Probably feels better too.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            Who cares? As long as I get mine I don't give a crap. They can manipulate their clit by themselves. Probably feels better too.
            Respect

Comment

They can't go to sleep.

Comment

"Previous studies that have asked about the importance of penis size have shown it's a much less important issue for woman than it is for men. In a 2006 University of California study, 85% of women said they were satisfied with their partner's penis size, while just 55% of men said they were satisfied with their own penis size.

"The average vagina is just three to four inches deep, so most guys are doing just fine with their average dimensions," says Kerner. "In my experience as a sex therapist, when size matters, it's generally because a guy's penis is too large rather than too small, and that can lead to painful sex."

"Regardless of size, most intercourse positions fail to directly stimulate the clitoris, the epicenter of the female orgasm," says Kerner. "Men who care about their female partner's sexual satisfaction should worry less about their penile dimensions and more about getting 'cliterate.'"

Comment

Honestly when you look down and see a chick creaming on your dick

You feel like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    "Previous studies that have asked about the importance of penis size have shown it's a much less important issue for woman than it is for men. In a 2006 University of California study, 85% of women said they were satisfied with their partner's penis size, while just 55% of men said they were satisfied with their own penis size.

"The average vagina is just three to four inches deep, so most guys are doing just fine with their average dimensions," says Kerner. "In my experience as a sex therapist, when size matters, it's generally because a guy's penis is too large rather than too small, and that can lead to painful sex."

"Regardless of size, most intercourse positions fail to directly stimulate the clitoris, the epicenter of the female orgasm," says Kerner. "Men who care about their female partner's sexual satisfaction should worry less about their penile dimensions and more about getting 'cliterate.'"
                    it's just words trying to tell small d1ck people not to kill themselves for having such small d1cks

Comment

Lol You should be able to see her cum on her d*ck bro but hey...

Comment

Working...
                      X