Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can you tell if a girl is faking an orgasm?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
    it's just words trying to tell small d1ck people not to kill themselves for having such small d1cks
    I agree. Her pu$$y might only be 3,4, inches deep but she definitely wants it stretched.

You guys are also confusing her discharge during sex with her having an orgasm. It's not the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      If she says her balls are empty.

Comment

You can tell by what she does after sex.
        Does she bring you a sandwich , or does she ask you to get her something?

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
          You can tell by what she does after sex.
          Does she bring you a sandwich , or does she ask you to get her something?
          When you do it right she should be asleep.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
            When you do it right she should be asleep.
            She can sleep after she makes you a sandwich.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
              She can sleep after she makes you a sandwich.

via GIPHY

Comment

Originally posted by TBE Money Team View Post
                Are there any telltale signs?
                From my experience, i feel her pubic muscles contracting (it is like they are restructuring) and her moans get a little more focus and intense right before she climaxes. Another physical evidence is that her clit, and the part leading down to the open of the vagina (inner labia) becomes rubbery to feel, that is if she lets you touch it; most women push your hand away from touching it, because it is highly sensitive at that point, just like the tip of man's penis after he buss a nut.

Comment

All women are different. The idea is that before she orggasms her muscles and body retracts. I have had some do that, but not all. I don't think that we can feel it every time, at least I havent. Maybe depending on the position. I have had girls shake uncontrollably and some push me away. Some have their clits swell up then retract. Some make a wet mess, some dont. I think orgasms with women is a case to case thing. With some they are just overly sensitive and with others it's in their head.

Comment

If I ever hear a woman having sex and is yelling Anorak........

Comment

LOL! You guys are funny!

Who cares? It's all about me!

Comment

Working...
                      X