Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you use to have anything years ago that is worth a lot of money now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
    I sold an autograph prince Fielder card that I found at my old apartment when I moved in for like $300 or so in like 09 or so when was just coming up in Milwaukee. That was sweet.
    Good come up!!

Comment

I have a stuffed monkey from when I was younger. I feel like if I don't wash him he will be worth a alot of money. By the way his name is Mr. Monkey

Comment

I had the Mr. T chia pet I heard is worth money now.

Comment

First car was a 1989 Firebird. Was still in pretty good condition when I sold it, and its gone up in value since. It isn't worth a ton of money but I do regret selling it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Two equally worthless things... They are so irrational, good for pounding.
            Yup. One thing I've learned in life, if you HAVE to get them a gift, stay away from jewelry. They'll start questioning you if the shyt is actually diamonds and gold and I'll be damned if I by some random bytch I met a few months ago genuine diamonds and gold.... Just get them a pair of heels or a purse. Both can be bought for cheap.

ALL bytches love heels and purses and they will screw your brains out good.
            Last edited by BigNuts; 03-14-2016, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
              I had the Mr. T chia pet I heard is worth money now.

Comment

When I was like 10 one of my uncles gave me a rare Dale Earnhardt Nascar jacket that had all of his sponsors and it was signed too. I accepted the gift but never wore it (a black kid wearing Nascar gear, lol). Anyway, I'm sure it's worth quite a bit now considering his status at the time as an ATG and his premature in-race death. It's probably under a huge pile of old clothes. Or maybe I threw it away... Oh well.

Comment

He man
                  Gi JOE
                  Transformer
                  Nintendo
                  Sega master system
                  Genesis
                  N64
                  Michael Jordan cards
                  Nolan Ryan cards
                  Every baseball card from 90-91 from fleer, upper deck, topps, scores

Comment

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
                    Yup. One thing I've learned in life, if you HAVE to get them a gift, stay away from jewelry. They'll start questioning you if the shyt is actually diamonds and gold and I'll be damned if I by some random bytch I met a few months ago genuine diamonds and gold.... Just get them a pair of heels or a purse. Both can be bought for cheap.

ALL bytches love heels and purses and they will screw your brains out good.
                    Part of that is the b1tch network ... Comparing with other *****es to make themselves feel better.. Petty b1tch ****..

Most my buddies are more successful financially than I am..
                    Good for them.. God bless them..

Some are worse off... God help them!!

Comment

My virginity.

I didn't know I could sell it on Ebay for a couple hundred bucks.

Comment

Working...
                      X