Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you use to have anything years ago that is worth a lot of money now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you use to have anything years ago that is worth a lot of money now?

I had this exact same stephen curry card back in 2011 and I ended up trading it on craigslist along with a few other cards (that are still worthless in value) to some little 16 year old bastard for a roughed up ps3 and a couple of crappy games. Well here is the same exact card. It sold for just over $5000 a few days ago.... I guess he could see into the future and saw him blowing up.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BGS-9-5-STEP...p2047675.l2557

Anyone else with any stories?
    Last edited by BigNuts; 03-14-2016, 05:19 PM.

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
    I had this exact same stephen curry card back in 2011 and I ended up trading it on craigslist along with a few other cards (that are still worthless in value) to some little 16 year old bastard for a roughed up ps3 and a couple of crappy games. Well here is the same exact card. It sold for just over $5000 a few days ago.... I guess he could see into the future and saw him blowing up.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BGS-9-5-STEP...p2047675.l2557

My girl wanted me to get rid of my antique Japanese robot toys, we went on eBay.. She shut the **** up. Showed her videos on how worthless diamonds really are.. She got mad.. De beers mind control is forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      My girl wanted me to get rid of my antique Japanese robot toys, we went on eBay.. She shut the **** up. Showed her videos on how worthless diamonds really are.. She got mad.. De beers mind control is forever!
      yeah diamonds are a fkking scam.

The entire De Beers family will get theirs in the end.

Comment

Damn! That's a big jump in worth in just a few years! 5gs goes a long way too

Comment

yeah diamonds are a fkking scam.

The entire De Beers family will get theirs in the end.
          She got mad to see how much mind control they exert over women, those easiest to manipulate.. But in the end said she wanted one anyway...

I told her that I would buy her a giant stone from the HBSN

Home Boy Shopping Network... Hot hot ice and have it reset for her... She was happy..

Comment

I sold an autograph prince Fielder card that I found at my old apartment when I moved in for like $300 or so in like 09 or so when was just coming up in Milwaukee. That was sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by clmags12 View Post
              Damn! That's a big jump in worth in just a few years! 5gs goes a long way too
              Tell me about it. That card wasn't worth shyt back in 2011. I thought I got the better of that deal. Props to that kid who traded his ps3 for it. I remember him specifically asking for the curry card in the email before we traded up. Guess he saw a lot of potential in him. It was the EXACT same card.

Crazy shyt.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                She got mad to see how much mind control they exert over women, those easiest to manipulate.. But in the end said she wanted one anyway...

I told her that I would buy her a giant stone from the HBSN

Home Boy Shopping Network... Hot hot ice and have it reset for her... She was happy..
                You'd be surprised how quick a womans entire attitude changes when you bring up buying her a cubic zirconia instead of a diamond.

Comment

Originally posted by hi rudyo! View Post
                  i sold an autograph prince fielder card that i found at my old apartment when i moved in for like $300 or so in like 09 or so when was just coming up in milwaukee. That was sweet.
                  nice!!!!!!!! a nice sum of free unexpected cash.

Comment

You'd be surprised how quick a womans entire attitude changes when you bring up buying her a cubic zirconia instead of a diamond.
                    Two equally worthless things... They are so irrational, good for pounding.

Comment

Working...
                    X