Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whites 2nd place in penis size? Why do we walk around with shame?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
    It doesn't stretch out it gets deeper when the cervix goes up, u baby dick
    Well, you're quite the expert aren't you?

All I know is that I've bottomed out (8.2") on enough chicks of all races to know it's not 4 inches deep. The white girls love it like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
      Well, you're quite the expert aren't you?

All I know is that I've bottomed out (8.2") on enough chicks of all races to know it's not 4 inches deep. The white girls love it like that.
      For most women it causes a really horrible "stomach" pain. A few it gives a pleasure pain type feeling too, their the ones looking for a long/big dick

Comment

For most women it causes a really horrible "stomach" pain. A few it gives a pleasure pain type feeling too, their the ones looking for a long/big dick
        Believe it or not there are a lot of women who enjoy getting their cervix smashed. It might hurt them (the good kind of hurt) but they can't deny what they want.

Comment

Believe it or not there are a lot of women who enjoy getting their cervix smashed. It might hurt them (the good kind of hurt) but they can't deny what they want.
          Why dont you tell them about the time you killed a pregnant womans baby with your long dick?

It went straight past her cervix and through her childs fontanelle, effectively lobotomizing her baby before it was even born.

In my opinion that makes you a pedophile because you just fcuked a babies brains out!

Next time you boast think about that and pay some GODDAM RESPECT!!

Comment

Why dont you tell them about the time you killed a pregnant womans baby with your long dick?

It went straight past her cervix and through her childs fontanelle, effectively lobotomizing her baby before it was even born.

In my opinion that makes you a pedophile because you just fcuked a babies brains out!

Next time you boast think about that and pay some GODDAM RESPECT!!

Comment

this wiggger is still pretending he's black.

Comment

lolololololololol

its a shame she didnt goad him into doing it then something catastrophic happens

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  this wiggger is still pretending he's black.
                  xD

Comment

Asians, Indians, South Americans, Polynesians, Red Indians, Aboriginals etc all smaller than us, its only really west africans that are bigger, so we are in 2nd place almost and we think we are small or medium because we share the same country as the west Africans.

But in reality we have jumbo sausages compared to most other races, and human beings. Including all those Chines and all those Indians.

We are HIGH UP, not in the middle or small! We are just not 1st place. But we are close to the top!
                    I get it. You are actually a hung mofo, who has a hot gf!!! You pound poon, then post to mess with normal guys!!!

Go Alexkid!!!

Comment

AlexKid has more infatuation with black cocks than a house full of Kardashians.

Comment

Working...
                      X