Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whites 2nd place in penis size? Why do we walk around with shame?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whites 2nd place in penis size? Why do we walk around with shame?

Asians, Indians, South Americans, Polynesians, Red Indians, Aboriginals etc all smaller than us, its only really west africans that are bigger, so we are in 2nd place almost and we think we are small or medium because we share the same country as the west Africans.

But in reality we have jumbo sausages compared to most other races, and human beings. Including all those Chines and all those Indians.

We are HIGH UP, not in the middle or small! We are just not 1st place. But we are close to the top!

Until you know how it feels to bottom out in every position, you haven't lived.

Comment

I have a tiny pecker

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        I have a tiny pecker

Damn, sorry brother, I didnt mean to hurt my friends, you have several advantages, you are more likely to be intelligent, you wont suffer from erectile dysfunction as easily, and I believe a smaller penis is more likely to be more sensitive and so it gets more pleasure than a huge one.

Its all swings and round about no one individual or race has it all, only strengths and weaknesses in different areas.

We all suck, so dont feel bad we are all the same, flawed.

There no guy in the world thats very intelligent, very good looking, with a very large wang, and is athletic, he doesn't exist! The very very lucky ones have one or a combo of positive traits and even they still have flaws and feel bad
        Last edited by AlexKid; 03-08-2016, 08:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

Damn, sorry brother, I didnt mean to hurt my friends, you have several advantages, you are more likely to be intelligent, you wont suffer from erectile dysfunction as easily, and I believe a smaller penis is more likely to be more sensitive and so it gets more pleasure than a huge one.

Its all swings and round about no one individual or race has it all, only strengths and weaknesses in different areas.

We all suck, so dont feel bad we are all the same, flawed

This will make you feel better: https://m.reddit.com/r/realitydicks?...47ikkp&before=

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

We all suck, so dont feel bad we are all the same, flawed

I'm going to buy some penis pills and a cock pump.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              I'm going to buy some penis pills and a cock pump.
              dont do it bro they are a scam, you have a 13 inch solid monster **** already, its called your fist and forearm!

Use it on those big vagina skanks if you really want one????

Comment

White Americans have smaller ones than whites from other countries. Maybe because you lose some length from all the fat?

Comment

well we all know who's at the top of the heap

i'm double digit

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
                    well we all know who's at the top of the heap

i'm double digit
                    but what else do you have going for you?

Comment

Working...
                    X