Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whites 2nd place in penis size? Why do we walk around with shame?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blacksoul View Post
    well we all know who's at the top of the heap

i'm double digit
    iq? ..........

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        And we all know who is at the bottom of the heap where it concerns intelligence/I.q./wisdom. Bbc doe!
        when a think tank is of europeon origin its biased by nature
        i dont know what bbc means

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
          iq? ..........
          i took an iq test back in school when i was in like 3rd grade and i scored good enough to go to gifted classes havent taken one since

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post

I think it stands for best believe cuz!!

Comment

I'm a sp1ck and i'm 6''x6''.

U mirin?

Cats like Fearcules and me are used to sword fighting and dick measuring, as vets we have had to shower with many dudes at once.

Holy chet, looking at that graph above....I am above average as far as world pop....but my two parents' nations...Colombia and Peru...I am below average length? I won't be mad, my girth is legendary so that makes up for it.

Time to do some jelqing doe.

Edit: the US is 5 1" I feel like Ron effen Jeremy rn. srs. not srs. srs.
              Last edited by LoadedWraps; 03-09-2016, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
                Big
                Black
                Caucus

Comment

To a tight girl an average penis is awesome, maybe too big, a small penis is good.

To an average girl a small penis is useless, an average one good, a big one awesome or too much

To a size queen a huge penis is good, an average one is useless, and a small one is useless x2

If you have a big penis or a tight vajay u have the most or equal options to average

If you are average vag or penis u r fine plenty of options and can make some women feel awesome

If you have a big vag or a small penis you have the least options

If a woman wants a big penis she is not the prize because she is at the very least average in size down their.
                  Last edited by AlexKid; 03-10-2016, 03:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                    To a tight girl an average penis is awesome, maybe too big, a small penis is good.

To an average girl a small penis is useless, an average one good, a big one awesome or too much

To a size queen a huge penis is good, an average one is useless, and a small one is useless x2

If you have a big penis or a tight vajay u have the most or equal options to average

If you are average vag or penis u r fine plenty of options and can make some women feel awesome

If you have a big vag or a small penis you have the least options

If a woman wants a big penis she is not the prize because she is at the very least average in size down their.
                    You know the vajayjay stretches depending on the level of arousal right? And not just any stretching, I'm talking epic proportions if you make them hot enough. I've bottomed out on way too many chicks to believe that the avg. pussy is only 4 inches deep or whatever they tell you to make people feel better about their size.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                      You know the vajayjay stretches depending on the level of arousal right? And not just any stretching, I'm talking epic proportions if you make them hot enough. I've bottomed out on way too many chicks to believe that the avg. pussy is only 4 inches deep or whatever they tell you to make people feel better about their size.
                      It doesn't stretch out it gets deeper when the cervix goes up, u baby dick

Comment

Working...
                      X