Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do you talk to girls? get gf???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing I can say that hasn't already been said in this thread.

My advice is wait until marriage. The Lord will approve.

Comment

I go "hi, i'm ___" and then i talk to her like a human being

How else do you talk? in kling-on? Make loud popping noises?

Comment

You guys have no hearts, the poor guy is nervous, some guys are like that. Give him some real advice not this BS.

The best thing is, approach a girl like a human being, say hi, introduce yourself and just talk. NO need to be nervous, they ain't gonna bite you... unless you're into that sorta stuff

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
          You guys have no hearts, the poor guy is nervous, some guys are like that. Give him some real advice not this BS.

The best thing is, approach a girl like a human being, say hi, introduce yourself and just talk. NO need to be nervous, they ain't gonna bite you... unless you're into that sorta stuff
          Given his username, his avatar, and his sig, and posting in the lounge immediately in a boxing website, I doubt he is actually serious.

Regardless, if he is serious my advice still stands. Just offer the girl some epoints and green k. If she turns you down, report her to the mods.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
            What I find incredible is that in this slut era, dudes are having problem getting laid. Listen, we are living in slut era where women are vain and narcissistic as hell. Today, a study was published that women prefer narcissistic men. All things back then that would get us shunned are things at your disposal now.

Brag about all the material shyt you own, borrow your friend's expensive ride or flat for a day, talk how much money you spent on your previous girlfriend. Lie if you have to, man. They are all doing it. I had a friend who posted a picture of a range rover and a million dollar flat on his FB page, talking about this how he's living. A car I have never seen him with, and he would always hitch a ride with me whenever I ran into him at the club. Dude always have some sexy new chic.

http://www.sowetanlive.co.za/goodlif...en-study-finds

that's because guys today dont get whoopings and dont go through bullying because of liberal safe space nobody insult anybody philosophy.

im willing to bet all those mass shooters like lanza, colombine, vtech didnt get whooped when they acted up when they were young.

bullying and corporal punishment are necessary evils that is meant to harden men and improve their internal strength and confidence. its a vital part of the social ecosystem and development of men.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              Given his username, his avatar, and his sig, and posting in the lounge immediately in a boxing website, I doubt he is actually serious.

Regardless, if he is serious my advice still stands. Just offer the girl some epoints and green k. If she turns you down, report her to the mods.
              lol fair enough, i just read his username and stuff

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Very true.

Anyone with a name like "black boy 1998" is obviously a white boy trolling or he might be a legit wiggger.

Comment

I try to sniff her ass and see if I am interested....

But.... Forgive me... Go back to your comic con-esq. type of discussions...

Sorry for throwing down the big dong gauntlet

Comment

women will literally **** anything that asks them enough times and makes them feel womanly so just emphasize that youre very dumb and stupid and smelly

Comment

Just by asking that question you are many steps behind. Just sit and watch us hardcore boxing fans win women over the way we all know best

And by that I mean start a conversation with them like you would any new dude. The difference here being that girls love to talk more than you do, so indulge them and seem(/be) interested. It's way easier than you think bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X