• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Malo. View Post
    They all have funny looking mustache is my best guess

Hahahahahaha........

Comment

the new thing is that if you call out the government of a foreign country, the media pretends you hate voters of that ethnicity

the mexican government has a militarized southern border but thinks the northern border should be open and humanitarian... how convenient for them $$$$$$$$

anyone who calls out 10 corrupt guys is accused of hating millions of people
      Last edited by ////; 02-26-2016, 05:11 AM.

Comment

Comment

U.S. should hire illegals to build the wall, but instead of paying them money, just give all the laborers immunity and a Chevy Astro van for their troubles.

Comment

So does it anger TS that FORMER mexican president doesnt want to build a wall? If ***** want a wall build it himself because even if mexico builds it wont be to *****s specs and he will complain anyways

Comment

Think about it how does a wall help anyways? Drug cartel use tunnels boats and planes so it can be built 2 miles in the air and still wont help. ***** should not be president and all you ignorant ppl voting for him will realized that a little too late.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                We should bomb Mexico.
                yeah kill 80% innocent people and my family. just logoff homie

Comment

Originally posted by Cleto_Reyes View Post

No, I'm OK homie.

Comment

they need "humanitarian" borders up north but **** South Americans right? hypocritical and corrupt bastards. **** Mexico.

Think about it how does a wall help anyways? Drug cartel use tunnels boats and planes so it can be built 2 miles in the air and still wont help. ***** should not be president and all you ignorant ppl voting for him will realized that a little too late.
                    these walls will have foundations that go deep underground so that not every juan with a shovel can just slip by. it will curb a lot of illegals that aren't being smuggled by the cartels through more sophisticated means from coming through. ***** will be president, go back to telemundo.

Comment

So does it anger TS that FORMER mexican president doesnt want to build a wall? If ***** want a wall build it himself because even if mexico builds it wont be to *****s specs and he will complain anyways
                      you sound so butthurt....

What i have never understood, is why mexicans can't stand up for themselves..

Its a country filled with one ethnic group, yet they can't get their stuff operating properly, flee their own country because its a craphole, but then complain about america.. Lmao..
                      Mexico is one of the most corrupt places in the entire world, why the **** would any country want your population migrating.. There is absolutely no honor or ethics there, as anyone in any position will take a bribe..

As for the wall,,, mexico can pay for it, but please to god don't let them actually build it, we what it to actually be structurally sound and not looking like the el camino that up on blocks in the front yard

Comment

Working...
                      X